part 20

Shivaye was very angry and fustrated

On the other side anika was feeling lonely in this big mansion....she already done her household work and she thought not to go to orphanage who knows that might be shivaye gets angry so anika decided not to go out but right now she is feeling very lonely and upset....

Not having anything to do she thought to play some music she takes out a guitar and start playing it.....

on the other side shivaye was on his way to home......

Anika was in her room playing guitar just then shivaye enters the mantion and hear some music he gets more irritate with it and start following the voice as soon as he reached the room he opens the door and sees anika was playing the music he gets angry and goes towards her on feeling that someone was there anika stops playing and sees upward and looked at shivaye who was glaring at her......

Ani: aap aa gyee mein bs vo....kuch....she tries to hide guitar back....

Shivaye sees this....

Shi: bahut khush ho aaj.....kyu....music bjaa rhi thi gana gaa rhi thi naach bhi leti....

Ani: nhii....mein bs vo...bore......

Shiv: bore ho rhi thi tum....haa bahut boring life ho gyi naa tumhari abhi isse spicy krte h......
Shivaye hold her hand and takes her to the dinning hall......guitar was in anika hand......
Shiv: boring ho gyi h naa life....just a second....
Anika gets scared she puts guitar on chair....in the mean time shivaye comes with a plate....him....

Shivaye: ye lo isse tumhari life bahut spicy come sit.....he held her hand and forcely make her sit on chair.....
Shivaye gives plate to anika....

Anika looks at him.....he gesture her to open the cover anika open the cover and sees green chilies.....

Anik: ye toh Mirch.....

Shi: haa tumhari life boring h naa toh spice up krne ke liye isse acha kya hoga come on eat it...

Ani: kya....mirch .....nhi mein....

Shiv: glaring at anika: I SAID EAT IT.....COME ON START

Anika hands were shaking....she slowly take one chilly and slowly start eating it was very spicy......after eating one she looked at shivaye......
He glares at her.....
Anika takes one more and eat it half and start coughing badly.....she as usual don't like spicy food.....with difficulties she eat 2 3 4 chilly.....

Now her nose was red eyes were red......she was crying.....

Shi: mzaa aaya kuch spice up huyi.....

Anika while crying nodded......shivaye gives her water......

Shivaye sees guitar.....and takes it in her hand.....
Anika stands up from seat....

Vese  bahut mzaa aa rhaa tha naa....kaise bjaa rhi thi.....

Shivaye start playing it...
Mujhse toh ho he nhi rhaa......kyaa kru....lagta h ye guitaar kissi kaam kaa nhi rhaa.....or jo cheez kaam ki nhi hoti uska hum kya krenge.....
Shivaye throw guitar on the floor forcefully....
Anik: NHIIIII......
Anika gets panicked and starts crying.....
Ani: nhii plzzz plzzz essa mt kro...essa mt kroo........
Anika kneel down to stop him....Shivaye looks at anik

Shiv:  bahut shok tha guitar bjane kaa.....ab kaise bjayogi.....

Shivaye tried to stab guitar from his feet....

anika hold his feet nhii plzz mt kijiye mein kbhi nhi krungi pakka plzzz mt kijjye kbhi nhii promise plzzz mt todiye isse.....plzzz.....haath jodti hu chod dijiye......

Shivaye glares at her and leaves from there

Anika was crying like hell.....she start collecting the broken pieces of guitar.......

She quickly goes to her room close the door......
And caresses the guitar......

After crying a lot she gets up from bed....wash her face and she decides that she will get her guitar repair tomorrow....

I think everyone knows that why this guitar was so spl for anika.....

Target : 85 votes 25 cmnts....