part 40

In the morning.....

Anika and shivaye are ready to go.....dadi blessed them and wish them luck.....

Rudra and om talks with shivaye: dekh puri koshish Krna bhabhi ko manane ki....humesha esse he nhi chl skta na....tumhe kbhi toh nayi shuruwaat krni hogi na....thik h...

Rudr: all the best bhaiya....

Shivaye smile: I will try my best....

Anika and shivaye sat in the car......
Anika was quietly sitting in the car and looking outside the window....

they both boarded the plane.....Anika was so surprised seeing the interior of their plane it was first time she is traveling to abroad she is excited as well as nervous too....and also she is not comfortable with shivaye and...she is still little bit scared of shivaye's anger.....

She was thinking all this just then someone is calling her.....

Airhostess: mam you need anything....

Anik: nhii thank you....

Airhostess: and sir......

Shi: yeah...one espresso

Airhostess: ok sir....

Shiv; and listen get one juice and sandwich as well....

Airhostess smile and nodded

She bought their snacks......

Shivaye: anika....

Anika looked at him ......

Shiv: lo kch khalo....tumne nashta bhi thik se nhi kia tha....

Anika nodded.....and started eating Quietly.......

Through anika didn't talk a word....

It was night....and they both slept.....

Next day....they reach their destination.....

Anika was amazed with the scene.....it was so beautiful......
(Okk soo I don't know anything about London so the things I am going to write plzz Don't ask me in details 😂😂😂it's all going to be my imagination)

They were on the way to their hotel......Anika was continuously seeing this new place different building statues etc.....

As they reach hotel.....the room they got has a big mirror in it which is showing the beautiful view of the city......

Anika quickly run towards mirror and touched and said aloud....smiled seeing the view......

Shivaye comes towards her: do you like it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Shivaye comes towards her: do you like it....agar tumhe ye room me problem ho toh hum dusra bhi le skte h....

Anika: nhii....bahut sundar h....

He smiled.....

Shiv: tum fresh ho jayo.....then we'll order something for lunch....

Both got freshen up and then did their lunch.....shivaye got busy in his phone and laptop as it was a business meeting as well.....

Anika got call from home.....she talked for a while then goes towards couch near the window and fall asleep.....

Shivaye comes after finishing his call and got little sad seeing her sleeping....he thought because of him she got bored......

Now it was night time....shivaye wakesup anika and ask her for dinner.....they did their dinner shivaye tried to initiate the conversation but nothing worked....she just only reply with yess and noo

Next day......

Shivaye have to wake up early because of his meeting....he saw anika sleeping peacefully....

Shi: vhaa toh jab dekho uthi rehti thi...or yhaa aake bs soi he jaa rhi h....baat bhi nhi ho paa rhi....pehle ye meeting khtm krta hu fr....pr anika..

He got an idea....he wrote note for her saying he is going for a meeting and comes by the afternoon and also ask her to do breakfast.. and also got beautiful buquet of white lily flowers for her....

But somewhere he knows she won't order for herself....so he himself ask the staff to serve her the breakfast when she wakesup and left from there.......

Anika opened her eyes after half n hour and got up with a jerk.....

Anik: itna late kaise ho gy....then she remembered she is not in a Mumbai....

She sees beautiful flowers....and note there she read it and kept it there only....

She got freshen up after sometime the staff came to give her the breakfast.....

After breakfast she roamed around the room and again goes to sit in a sofa only she loving the view very much... ..

Anika tried to call dadi but it was not connecting......

Whole day went like that only for her....she did nothing except sitting in one place.... first she thought to roam around the hotel....but then she dropped the idea...in the afternoon. She waited for shivaye for a lunch but he didn't make up..... because of that she also missed her lunch.....

It was night some 8 or 9 clock....shivaye reached the room ......and saw anika is sleeping in a sitting position near the window....then he realised that he forgot to inform anika that he'll come late......first he quickly order dinner after dinner arrived.....he tried to wakesup....anika open her eyes with a jerk and got scared seeing shivaye....and pushed his hand and start moving backward.....

Shiv: anika....anika ky huuya mein hoon....tum...tum thik ho.....

Anika took long breath and see her surrounding she composed her self and nodded.....

Shiv: ky huya....tum thik ho....

Anika: hmm....mein vo....sryy...

Shiv: tum jayo muh dholo pehle fr hum baat krenge.....

Anika left to get freshen up....shivaye served dinner for both of them.....

Shi: sryy anika vo meeting bahut lmbi chli.....pta he nhi chla time ka.....tumne lunch kia

Anika looks down....

Shiv: lo ab dinner krte h....

And they both were having dinner....

Shiv: anika tum dar kyu gyi thi.....kch huya h kya....

Anika remembered that she saw bad dream of her past as well as the things shivaye did with her...it was like a routine she got these kind of dream....which doesn't let her sleep....and she needs sleeping tablet....which shivaye and nobody knows....

Anik: vo bura sapna dekha tha....

After dinner....shivaye goes to get a shower.....when he came out he sees anika is sleeping in a couch he wanted to ask her to sleep on a bed....but he thought already she. Is upset because of staying alone in a room..... so he thought from tomorrow he'll try to make up the things.......but the fact is also this that he can't neglect his work also because it was the Business trip on the first place and it was just matter of 2 3 days only......after that he'll be free from his work ......

And he also slept thinking what to do for anika.....