Part 26

Next morng.....

Anika sleeps gets disturb because of sunrays.........

Anika gets up and goes to gets freshenup.....after the pooja anika goes to do aarti as her daily routine she lights up the dia....she joins hand in front of idol and pray for well being of the family......

She was about to leave just then she sees dadi standing behind her.....

Ani; dadi...good morning dadi....

Dadi; good morning beta

Ani; dadi aap bethiye mein aapke liye chai laati hu....

Dadi; ruk...beth mere saath....subha se sham tk kaam kaam kaam....beth mere saath tujhse toh dhang se baat bhi nhi hui....

Both of them sits in front of idol....

Dadi; chl bta kaisi h tu...

Anik; mein thik hu dadi..

Dadi; hmm...lekin meine sach pucha tha....tu kush nhi hnaa...

Ani nodded in NO....nhi dadi essa nhi h...

Dadi; jhooth.....teri aankhe sb keh deti h...jaanti teri adat bilkul teri dadi jaisi h....

Ani; aap dadi ko bahut pehle se jaanti thi....

Dadi; hnn bachpan se...vo bhi jhoth nhi bol pati thi....uski aankhe sb keh deti thi....uski khushi uska dukh dard sb uski aankho pta chl jata tha....

Ani; kaise....unki aankho me kya h aapko kaise pta chlta tha

Dadi smiles; jab hum kissi se pyaar krte h jo humare dil ke pass hota h naa uski har baat hume pta chl jaati h....hum uska chehra or ankhe pdne lgte h....jaise mein teri....

Anika looks down...

Dadi; ab bta kya baat h.....tum dono kush nhi hona...

Anika didn't said anything.....

Dadi; dekh puttar humesha chup rehna shi nhi hota...hume apni baat bhi khulke bolni chahiye...

Anika; jii dadi...bs aap log yaad aati thi...vo shi shivaye humesha kaam me busy rehte h...toh akeli hoti hut oh aap sbki yaad aa jati thi.. or kbhi kbhi maa baba ki bhi bs esiliye thoda udaas thi....

Dadi: or shivaye vo tere kaisa h....tere pe gussa toh nhi hota

Anika : nhi dadi bilkul nhi....vo toh hume kuch nhi kehte....hume apni marzi se rehne dete h.....kush he hu....blki vo is zabardasti ki shadi me bndh gye h....is baat ka bura lgta h

Dadi kissed her forehead...

Dadi; jo hogya uske liye udaas mt ho beta...hum hnaa or ab yhi rehenge tu udaas mt ho...

Anika smiles....

Ani; dadi mein breakfast bna deti hu...sab uth gye honge....

Dadi nodded....

Anika leaves from there...dadi was think for sometime and then leaves from there....

At dining table everyone comes down for breakfast.....at dining table that om was also returning home he will be here at night....after breakfast everyone leaves for there work....dadi ask shivaye that he wants to talk to him but because of some urgent meeting he has to leave quickly.....

Prinkyanka also goes to college and inform that she will come tomorrow mrng....

Only dadi rudra and anika was at home.....anika was doing her household work and after that all of them were sitting un hall chi chatting with each other[rudra all exams got over so they decided that now he will do his masters from Mumbai only so both dadi and rudra had shifted to Mumbai permanently...]

Three of them were just talking with each other just then phone rang....dadi pick us the call.....after talking for she cuts the call....

And informs anika that there was a marriage in there family but in Punjab village....

Rudra; dadi meri taraf plzz mat dekhna hum abhi umbai aaye h or aap keh rhe ho fir janne ko...mein nhi janne wala...

Dadi; chup kr tujhse to yhi umeed thi....or billu se to puchna he bekaar h....mujhe he janna hoga....tum dono kissi kaam ke nhi ho....

Anika chuckles....

Dadi; anika puttar tu chlegi....

Anika ; dadi mein kaise...yha ye or rudra h or om bhi kl aane wala h...ye sb akele kaise krenge .....

Dadi; shi keh rhi h...pr janna toh zaroori h toh fir mein he jaati....rudra mere liye train ki ticket book krde....lekin sirf janne ki....itne din baad jaungi to thode din ruke aayungi.....

Rudra was busy in his phone playing pubg[i just hate this game]dadi hits his head...

Dadi; suna tune maine kya kha...

Rud; ha ha dadi sun lia....ab bhaiya ko toh bta dijiye....

Dadi; vo phone toh uthane se rha...raat me aayega tb bta dungi....

But still rudra was busy in his game dadi was about to hit him again but anika stops her and ask to come lets and do the packing.....

Rudra says thanx bhabh and runs from there...anika smiles...both dadi and anika goes to the packing....

At night...while doing dinner dadi inform shivaye that she is leaving for marriage and it will take time to her to come back....shivaye didn't talk to anika at all and anika now has decided to tell shivaye the truth as dadi was also leaving they will get time to sought everything...... everyone is busy in doing there dinner just then they heard car honk...shivaye understood that finally his best friend is back...shivaye was very happy because only is his support from which he can share everything....shivaye wanted to share his feelings like he was feeling hurt betrayal etc.....

Om enters meet everyone....they talk laugh etc now it was late night shivaye wanted to talk to om but because of his important conference he is not able to do that now....it was almost 2 am his conference ended he sees om has already slept....

He goes to his room and sees anika also has not slept till now....she was just sitting in window side and looking outside....just then her trance broke and she look towards door shivaye was standing there....anika get up from his place...

Ani; vo mein....

Shivaye didn't listen her just move towards his bed and closed his eyes and slept.....

Anika also slept on floor....

Next morning....

Dadi was all set to leave....anika was in kitchen paking her lunch.....dadi goes to shivaye room as she wants to talk to him....

Dadi; shivaye

Shiv; aree dadi...aap upar kyu aaye...mein neeche he aa rha tha...

Dadi; mujhe tujhse kuch baat krni thi...bahut zaroori

Shiv; kya huya dadi kuch chahiye aapko...

Dadi; nhi puttar vo mein ye keh....

Just then he heard rudra shouting DADI DADI.....DADII

Dadi; ab isse kya huya....

Shiv; aayiye dadi neeche chaliye varna ye chilata rahega.....

Everyone comes to hall listening....

Everyone ask what happen so he said

Rud; vo dadi sryy mein aapko btana bhool gya aapki gadi 9 bje ki h 10 bje ki nhi...

Shivaye and om; rudra tu pagal h...ye baat pehle nhi btaa skta tha....agar gadi chooth jaati toh

Rudr; choothi toh nhi na dekhiye na sb taiyaar h...chaliye dadi jldi chlte h....

Therefore dadi leaves from there in hustle bustle.....om goes with dadi to the station to drop her.....

Anika ask rudra to bring priyanka home as the driver has gone with dadi.....rudra agreed and leaves.......

Target 200 votes 50 cmnts.....next chapter is also ready now its upto u all.....plzzz vote and cmnt