part 41

Next morning......

Anika got up....and didn't find shivaye.....she thought he left for his meeting.....
Suddenly her eyes travelled to side table there she saw....

She saw beautiful bouquet and there was note on it....for you....she picked up the lily and put it back there.....

She went for a bath.....
And came out wearing suit....
(She doesn't where jeans n all as she was only in her room only.... and these clothes were all ordered by shivaye...u forgot to mention it earlier)

As she came out she saw shivaye sitting on sofa and arranging breakfast for them

Shivaye saw her and smile....

Shiv: good morning.....

Anik: good morning.....aap aaj gye nhi aapki meeting....

Shiv: nhi aaj meri meeting thodi late h....toh socha hum breakfast saath me kr lete h....aayo betho

Anika came forward and sat in front of him.....

Shivaye served breakfast for both of them.....

And they starred having breakfast....

Shiv: anika tumhe flowers kese lge.....

Anik: ache h... thank you...she said silently....

Shiv: anika ye lo....shivaye gave her..his card....tumhe kch lena ho kch shop Krna ho....toh tum kr lena....

Anika didn't take it....

So he kept it in table only.....

Shiv: ab mein chlta hu...apna khyal rkhna... bye.....

Shivaye thought she'll go out and her mood will get better.....

On the other hand while going to office shivaye got call from om....

Shiv: hello...hey om....

Om: hey...mein thik hu... tum btayo kesa chl rha h....

Shiv: pta nhi yrr....jab se aaye h...ek baar bhi usne smile toh ky khudse baat bhi nhi ki.....

Om,: thoda time lgega yrr.....pr don't wry sb thik ho jayega....tum bhabhi ko kha ghumane le jaa rhe ho....

Shi: abhi khi gye nhi..mera office mein kaam h yrr bs kl tk khtm ho jayega....meine aaj anika ko apna card de dia h....usse kch lena ho....

Om: wahh...bahut bdhiya...or tujhe lgta h vo bahut kush ho jayengi....

Shiv: nhii yrr it's just khi usse kisi cheez ki zaroorat pdh jaye...bs esiliye...baaki mujhe kch smjh he nhi aara h yrr....

Om: sb thik ho jayega...tum bs ek baar apna kaam khtm kro....or bhabhi ke saath zyada se zyada time spend kro.....

Shivaye: haan...chl mein phone rkhta hu....baad me baat krte h...

Shivaye cut the call and looked outside the window..... thinking about what to do....

On the other side....anika was sitting in their room only and thinking about the life.....she is confused about shivaye behaviour....she is confused what to do....shivaye behaviour is just for sympathy or what......whole day she is sitting and thinking about all this only......in all this she forgot to take lunch also.......

And Anika was sitting in her room only and saw a girl from her window.....

Hello....just edited this part and deleted last scene.....and was going to update soon

Thank you