part 32

Anika was shocked; shivaye ne bheja....

Akash; yess darling....

Anika was nodding in no.....her tears were not stopping she thinks shivaye ne essa kia.....akash comes near her ; ab bahut baate ho gyi...he held her hand she comes out from her thought and again push him he fell down......this made him very angry....

Akas; ab tumhe nhi chodunga....

Anika was about to run but because of saree she fell there on her knees which hurts her she tries to stand again and was about run but something stopped her......she looks behind and sees her pallu was held by akash and he was smirking.....

Akash come towards her picked her up and throw her to the bed......

He came on top of her....anika was struggle more.... and he was forcing himself on her....he was kissing her neck but annika from side table took a vase and was about to hit him but he held her both hands by which her bangles broke there only and her wrist started bleeding..... akash was just bitting her neck.....he then left her wrist tok her pallu and sided away but anika pushed him hard that he fell down anika runs outside the room....

She don't understand anything she sees the main door was opened she move towards the exit and was to go but akash comes in front of her...he just slide the door....and start moving towards anika.....he held her hair

Ani; ahhh.....

Akas; smjhti kya ho khudko...mujhe thapad mara tha Dhaka deke gyi...

He pushed her on floor...her head hit the table.....he just held her saree and tore it....

Anik; plzz chod do.....

Akash leans towards her.......anika was continuosly protesting........

Just then he gets a strong  kick on his face......
He looks up and see shivaye with angry face really very......

Akash stands up and goes towards shivaye.......anika start moving backward and was collecting her saree and was crying like hell.....she tried to move as much as she can as her legs was paining she held her knees as she is very scared.....
Shivaye was just looking at anika and her every action which make him more angry......

Akash goes towards shivaye : shivaye vo me....

Shivaye punch him and he again fell down....
Akash nose start bleeding......
He gets and again goes towards him but shivaye held his collar and punch him 2 3 times.....

Akash comes out off his hold : shivaye whats wrong with you.....

Shiv: GET LOST.....JUST GET HELL OUT OF HERE.........

Shivaye didnt listen his single word just held his collar and throw him out of his house........he fell down shivaye held his hair

Shi: aaj ke baad mere saamne aane ki galti mt krdena.....varna vo din tera Is duniya me akhiri din hoga.....

He hit his head on stone 2 3 times and was going inside......

Shiv: khana......mujhe ye aadmi is ghr ke pass toh kyaa mumbai me bhi dikhna nhi chahiye.....

Saying this he goes inside......

He quickly went inside.....and sees anika was sitting in same position....

He goes towards her strock his hand on her hair.......anika was so much scared......her tears were not stopping....she looked at the hands and looked shivaye......

She was continuously looking at him....and shivaye was just asking is she ok or not.......all the past events flashed in her mind.......she just pushed shivaye and gets up......
Shivaye gets stumbled he also gets up and goes near her he was about to touch her just then.....
SLAAAAPPPPPP..........
A very very tight slap landed on his face.........
Shivaye gets shocked from her action....

Shiv : ani....anika...anika mein....

Anika gets back: aage mt aanq.....door door rahiye mujhse......

Shiv: anika meri baat suno....mein vo...

Anik: nhi suna h kuch....humesha sunti he aayi hu.....lekin bas......ab nhi....aaj tk aapne jo kha sb suna jo kiya sb shaa.....lekin aaj aapne saari hade paar kr di.......koi itna ghatiya ho skta h mein soch bhi nhi skti thi.....

Itna neeche gir gye aap.....sb jhooth tha...sb kuch aapka maafi maangna....mujhe dawai dena meri chinta krna sb natak tha...or mein bewakoof maan bhi jaati....lekin vo sb esiliye..taaki aaj aap.....chiiii......darinde h aap....ghin aati h aape.....apne dost ko ghar bheja taaki vo mere saath jo chahe vo kr ske.......sharm nhi aayi......

She comes to him in anger and lightly hold his collar as she has left no energy.....kyu kiyq.....kyu kia essa.....jhooth bolke aapne usko yha bheja...apne room me bhi esiliye aane dia....kyu kiyaa kya bigada tha maine....bharosa kia tha....apne bharosa he nhi mujhe bhi tod diya....is rishte ko tod dia.....

She push him

Shivaye gets shocked......he nooded his head in no.....

areee agr log janwar paalte h toh use bhi lgaav ho jata h lekin aap insaan.ki izzat krna nhi sikhe.....pathar dil ho....darinde ho aap......kyaa khaa tha apne ye rishta mein khud todungi naa.....aaj aapne ye zidd bhi puri krdi.....mera is duniya me is parivaar ke alawa koi nhi tha.....or aaj mein ye rishta bhi khtm krti hu.....aapki vajah se is pati patni ke rishte ki vajah se mera yha se rishta juda tha naa....toh vo bhi khtm.....ab jb koi rishta nhi toh yji kyu rehna....balki mera toh raah he nhi toh jii ke bhi kya krna......

Saying this she goes towards her room and lock it........

Shivaye was in shock guilt he was also crying.....he didn't heard what she said.....after 5 min khanna come....and for the first time he saw shivaye vulnerable side....he jerked shivaye....shivaye looked at him...and his question brought him into reality

Kha: sir anika mam thik h khaa h vo....

Shi: an ani anikaaa.......

Shivaye recall her last sentence and quickly move towards her room.....which was locked from inside....

Shiv: an. Anik......anikaaa....anikkaaa darwaza kholo....plz meri baat toh suno...meri baat toh suno maine kuch nhi kia.....

Sivaye was continuously banging but there is no voice coming from inside.....not even of crying.....which make him scared soo he decide to break the door.....both khanna and shivaye break the door in nano second......

Shivaaye quickly move inside and gets shocked...........

I guess u guys were also shocked.....😂😂😂😂😂😂😂