•Chapter 30

≈Miami, FL...

(1:58 p.m)

Kalvin rubbed his eyes as he was getting out of his sleep. He then opened them blinking adjusting to the light in the room. It seemed like someone had opened the curtains to let the sun come in and it was seriously blinding him. He placed his forearm before his face and groaned getting frustrated. Who was that crazy to wake him up like that ? 

"Good morning guys ! Time to get up ! " He heard a female voice said and he immediately covered himself with the blanket. He wanted to sleep more. 

"C'mon, Kalvin ! " The voice said shaking him slightly. 

He groaned again, "Leave me the fuck alone. I'm tired." He whined angrily. 

Cora rolled her eyes and took the blanket off him, "C'mon ! The police called earlier, they need to collect our disposal. They would like to see us at four this afternoon. We have two hours to get ready and to go there. Up ! " 

"We can do this another day." Kalvin said then yawned. He didn't want to get off the bed. Just one day. He needed one day to relax. Was it too much to ask ? Just one day with no worries in the world.

Cora sighed, "No ! The sooner we do it, the sooner he'll go to jail."

He opened his eyes that instantly met Cora's face. He snorted, "I don't understand why we have to do all the procedure, everybody and their mama know he's guilty and needs to stay in that hole and to be somebody's girlfriend for the rest of his life." 

"The last part was gross and I'm not sure if I got it right, but I agree with Kal." Almar intervened in the conversation once he was awake. 

Kalvin totally forgot he was still in his room, "Aw shit." He mumbled and tried to sat up, but for some reason he hadn't the strength to do it. 

Cora shook her head at them, "Well..sorry, but I'm not the law, so we have to do this. Wake up ! The breakfast will be ready in ten minutes." And with that said, she left the room and went in the kitchen downstairs. 

"I agree 100 percent with y'all, but it's the procedure." Acacia walked in the room already dressed for the day. She woke up at seven this morning after having a nightmare. She dreamed about her father kidnapping her again. She couldn't allow herself to go back to sleep frightening to have more nightmares. So, she was up since then, "And you two are rude ! You had a sleepover without me." She pouted folding her arms.

The guys sat up slowly, "Sorry. It wasn't really planned." Kalvin apologized looking at Almar. 

"Yeah, but next time, we'll call you." The young boy added before to lay back down. 

.

.

.

"So, can you tell us exactly what happened ? " Officer Marcht asked with a pen in his hand and some papers placed before him on the desk, that was separating him from the others persons.