•Chapter 32

≈Miami, FL...

(12:45 p.m)

"I don't know what's wrong with you, but you have to explain yourself. You always behave right usually." Kalvin said as they were settling in his living room. The two were finally alone and Kalvin was determined to find out the reason of Almar's sudden aggressive behavior.

The young boy only shrugged avoiding the conversation. He wanted everybody to leave him alone, but they kept getting on his last nerves. If he asked to go with Kalvin, it was mainly because he knew nobody was going to bother him, but it seemed like he thought wrong.

"You better speak, lil man. I don't understand, you're always so calm a-"

"YES ! I'm always calm ! I never say nothing ! I keep everything to myself ! If Almar is angry, sad, offended or hurt NOBODY will never know, because Almar keep everything to himself ! And I'm tired of it ! Plus the problem here is NOT me throwing a tantrum, but the REASON why I am SO ANGRY ! I HATE HIM ! I HATE HIM SO MUCH ! He wasn't there, he had abandoned us and now he suddenly decided to come back and it was only to hurt his kids ! I always act like it's not annoying and hurting me, but I DESERVE to have a FATHER ! We both deserve it ! I know we're not perfect, but that is UNFAIR ! Him coming back all of sudden made me realize more that I have to learn how to become a MAN ALL BY MYSELF ! I'll have to teach MYSELF how to shave, to tie my tie and others things really important in a man's life ! I'm only ten, but I realized that and it got me EXTREMILY PISSED OFF ! I want a father ! " He screamed exposing his real feelings. That's all he had on his heart.

Kalvin could only feel bad. Almar was a kid and you usually think that a kid hasn't that much to worry about until he discovers and walks in the adulthood, but a kid is also a human being and each human goes through a mix of emotions during all their life and it always comes a time when the person reaches their breaking point. Today, Almar had reached his.

Kalvin couldn't understand exactly what the little boy was going through, because his father was present in his life, but he got how difficult it was. His best friend Terry went through the same and he had helped Kalvin to see life in another perspective. A father is as important as a mother in a child's life. And without one, you can't help but feel like something is missing all the time.

Now Almar was breathing heavily as water was falling from both of his eyes. He had broken down. He was so hurt and felt alone and so abandoned. Kalvin didn't really know what to do, so he decided to let Almar cry for a moment and when he was starting calming down, he got closer to him and then wrapped him in a comforting hug.

"It's gonna be alright Tic, you'll be fine." He said reassuring and rocking back and forth with him in his arms.

-

-

-

"Mummy, are you okay ? " Acacia asked sitting next to her mother. Cora had that really sad expression on her face and the young girl had never seen her like that, so she was starting worrying.

Cora nodded her head slowly, "Yeah..." She mumbled turning her head towards her daughter and then attempted to put a smile on, but Acacia knew it was fake.

The young girl took her mother's hand in hers, "You know, he didn't mean what he said. At all. The situation is hard and each one of us reacting to it...Uh...in a certain way." She paused for one minute biting on her lips, "I saw the anger in his eyes, it was like there was fire into them and I had never seen it before. I tried to talk to him, but he didn't want to share his thoughts and feelings. I hope Kal is going to help him."

This time Cora smiled for real, "You and your brother never stop amazing me. You are so mature."

Acacia chuckled, "To be honest with you mummy, I'm amazed myself. But uh...Can I ask you a question ? " Her mother nodded her head a bit afraid. The little girl took a deep breath, "What happened between you and...Ca-Uh him...when you were pregnant with us ? "

Cora's heart stopped beating for a minute. She wasn't expecting that and she didn't know what to say. Actually, she couldn't be 100 percent honest with her daughter, because some of the things Cameron did to her were too horrible to tell Acacia. She didn't want to scare her, "Well...Are you sure you want to know ? Maybe we can wait for later, like when you two will be teenagers."

"Mummy, please. We never ask nothing, but...I really want to know."

"Okay. Well...Uh...When...I told your...Uh...Cameron about you...he wasn't...Uh...too happy with it and so...to do short...Uh...he wasn't in love with me like I was with him and...he was...dating another girl, well girls while we were still in a relationship." Cora didn't want to get into details, because it was way too much for her little girl.

"So...he had never wanted us, huh ? "

Cora sighed closing her eyes. I should've simply not answered, "Please, baby, let's talk about it when you're older. I'm sorry."

"Yeah...I thought I was ready, but I'm not actually. Anyways, I'm glad and blessed you're my mother and I love you infinitely. Thanks for being the best mummy of the world ! " Acacia said grinning and it caused Cora to awe with tears in her eyes, then they hugged tightly.

"Hey, mummy needs to relax, so what about a well deserved and needed girls time ? We can go shopping, then we'll go to the nails saloon." Cora suggested making her daughter jump happily.

"Oh yes, yes, yes ! "

-

-

-

Kalvin drove for forty minutes before they finally arrived in front of the cemetery. Once he had stopped the engine, they got out of his red Ferrari and he then locked the doors. It felt a bit strange to be there, but they needed it. Well, Almar needed it. He wanted to see his grandfather, Bryan Renold McKall. The young boy was missing his grandpa crazily. When he died, Almar felt like a part of him was taken away and he knew from this moment that everything won't never be the same. His grandpa was his male model. Mr. McKall was filling all the father duty for his grandchildren, that's why it had never really bothered the twins not to have a father in their lives, because they had their grandfather. But when he passed away, it was like he had left a big hole in the McKall family and this hole was slowly but surely eating Almar alive.

They entered in and walked until Bryan's grave. When they were there, Almar took the flowers in Kalvin's hands and then sat down.

"Hey, grandpa." He mumbled shyly, "I...I miss you. I really miss you. I...I...I wish you were there. I know you would understand me. And you would know exactly what to tell me. I hope you're having fun up there." He added remembering the few old and good times shared with his grandfather, "Oh yeah, it's Kalvin. Mummy and him are going to have a baby together -our little brother or sister- but I think you already know this. He's cool. He's really nice with us. Well, it's time to go. See you soon." He ended smiling and placed the flowers on the grave.

"You're done ? "

"Yes. Let's go."

"How are you feeling now ? " Kalvin asked concerned.

"I feel...appeased." Yes, the anger in his heart left and the wound was recovering. All he needed was to talk to his grandpa.

Kalvin smiled, "Great ! Listen, you're staying with me tonight, but tomorrow you're going to apologize to your mother."

"I'm sure she doesn't want to see me anymore. It was cruel what I said." He said looking down at his feet.

"Of course, she wants to see you ! "

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Feel free to comment and/or to vote =)

•A/N: Aww Tic =( The video in the M/M inspired me while writing this chapter. If you had never seen this episode of Fresh Prince, you should. So, what do you think about this chapter ? What do you think about Cora, the twins and Kalvin ?

Thanks for reading guys !

And sorry for the mistakes.