•Chapter 58

≈Miami, FL...

(8:23 p.m)

* ''Baby, maybe we should get familiar

Maybe we should go somewhere, going rock to hear ya

Baby not try to hurt girl I try to feel you

Maybe we should go and go familiar

Come and stay some for a few

Cut you a few that we gonna do, get that right and do (...) '' *

Kalvin heard as he entered in the house after dropping Terry off at his house. He nodded his head to the beat and instantly started singing along with Jagged Edge. He greeted the kids in the living room who were dancing and asked them where was Cora.

"She's upstairs cleaning or something."

"Okay." He washed his hands in the sink in the kitchen and then grabbed himself and her a bottle of water. He climbed the stairs and went in her bedroom where she was folding some clothes for the baby, "Hey."

"Hey. How was it ? "

He shrugged placing the bottles on the nightstand, "Well, I guess. It was a little awkward too, but they were happy to see each other. And she hoped that she will meet the twins soon." He answered taking his shoes off and he put them in the closet, "They have a lot of uncles, aunties and cousins to meet. They have another grandfather also." He added and sat next to her.

"Wow...I still can't believe this. But fortunately there is a positive side to all of this. It's just sad how much lives had been ruined and how many persons had been separated."

"Yeah, but it was a good decision for...only me, actually. I don't like Cameron, but nobody deserves to have Mandy as a mother to raise you. She's not even a mother."

She looked up at him, "Did you talk with her lately ? "

He shook his head. He hadn't seen her nor heard her voice since that day when they payed Cameron a visit in jail to tell him the truth. Kalvin wanted nothing to do with this woman. He didn't know her and he will surely never have that will. He didn't care about her and who she was. His mother was Donya Ryans and nobody else. Donya is the one who gave him love and helped him to be the man he became.

"And what do you feel towards her ? Are you mad at her ? Are you scared of her ? Are you disgusted ? " She kept questioning him.

"I have no particular feelings towards her. I don't know who she is and I don't really want to know."

"Are you sure ? " She asked narrowing her eyes at him, "She's a part of you, whether you like it or not. Maybe you have family to meet too and maybe they're not like her, but nice people. And it's important for the baby too. What if she got sick and we nee-"

He frowned looking at her like she was crazy, "What are you talking about ? It won't happen, our baby is healthy ! "