•Chapter 59

≈Miami, FL...

{The Next Morning | (5:03 p.m)}

"Kalvin." He felt someone shaking him, "Kalvin ! Kalvin, wake up ! KALVIN ! "

He groaned and turned on his other side and put the duvet over his head to keep sleeping. He was tired and wanted to rest, now wasn't the time to bother him. But the person continued to shake him anyway.

"KALVIN ! Ouch ! Kalvin, WAKE THE FUCK UP ! " Still he didn't move, "KALVIN ! MY WATER BROKE ! "

It took him one entire minute to react to this tough, "...What ? " He asked sitting up slowly.

Cora rolled her eyes, "My water broke ! The baby is coming ! "

He shook his head, "No. You're lying. The baby is not coming." He said as his heart beat started beating faster than usual.

She smacked her lips, took her pillow and hit him with this a few times, "Stop the bullshit and help me ! We have to go to the hospital ! "

"Are you sure you just didn't pee on y-OUCH ! " He rubbed his arm that she pinched, "What did you do that for ? "

"Kalvin, now it's not the time for trippin' ! I'm going to deliver the baby ! Hurry up ! We practiced this already, get up ! "

But he couldn't move. His body was frozen and his brain also. Yes, they did practice to prepare themselves for this important day, but now he didn't know what to do. At all.

"Uh..." He couldn't speak either.

Her eyes grew wide as she realized than he was panicking. She didn't need this right now, "TWINS ! ACACIA, ALMAR ! ALMAR, ACACIA ! THE BABY IS COMING ! "

"I told you it was now and not in one hour ! " Acacia told her twin brother once they entered in. Something was telling them that their little sister was on her way and for some reason, they couldn't sleep. Fortunately that they had that insomnia.

"Mummy, are you okay ? " Almar asked as they approached the bed.

Cora nodded, "Yes. But I need your help. Kalvin is...petrified. Call Dr.Gregoirs and tell her that we're coming right now, then take the bag for the baby and me and then put your shoes on and come to help to put mine on." She said to her daughter.

"Okay. Is her number registered in your phone ? "

"Yes. And you Almar, tried to get...Kalvin to wake up. If you have to, slap him."

"Okay." He walked to Kalvin's side and snapped his fingers before his face, but it did nothing, "KAL ! KALVIN, C'MON ! " He yelled in his face, but Kalvin was too shock to do something. He wasn't ready. Now, he could wait more before to have his baby girl in his arms. She could definitely stayed in Cora's belly for more months.

"Almar, just slap him ! " Cora was furious. She needed Kalvin to get his shit together and to support her.

Almar wasn't too sure about this, "Uh...you really want me to slap him ? That's rude, mom." Suddenly, an idea came in his mind. He ran in the kitchen and got the hot sauce, then went back upstairs in the room. He opened the bottle and put it in Kalvin's mouth, then let the sauce slide in his throat. And it got the result he wanted when Kalvin jumped out of the bed coughing.

"What the hell ?! "

"We need your help. The baby is coming ! " Almar said pointing his mother's stomach.

"Oh shoot ! " He quickly moved to Cora's side, "Lord ! I disconnected for a moment sorry."

"Yes, I noticed. Now help me to get in the car ! "