•Chapter 41 #Part.2

≈Paris, FR...

{ Two Days Later | (1:56 p.m) }

"We didn't come here to eat food that we can find in USA." Cora said folding her arms and shaking her head at them. 

"KFC IS LIFE ! " Terry screamed and everybody who was there agreed nodding their head.

She rolled her eyes, "Anyways. What are we doing today ? " She asked and sat with them stealing fries from Kalvin's plate.

"Cora, it's the first and last time you're doing it." He warned mugging her. 

She laughed, "It's not my fault, the baby told me to do this." She smiled innocently. 

"YAS ! " Latoya suddenly yelled looking at her phone with a huge grin on her face. 

"What's wrong with you now ? " Halley asked frowning.

Then someone knocked on the door and Toya ran to answer to it. But arrived there, she calmed down, readjusted her clothes and hair and then opened to reveal a tall and muscular black man with a light skin complexion and black short curly hair. He was wearing a grey Armani suit that fit him very well and yes he was really attractive. But who was it ? 

Latoya smiled and they greeted each other with a hug and then she let him come in still beaming like she had won the lottery. Well, she had in a certain way. They walked further in the suite and soon they were with the fam, that was completely confused. Half for a few of them though. 

"Adam ? What are you doing here, broski ? " Terry, Kalvin, Nelson and Kaldrick stood up and dapped their friend, that they hadn't seen for awhile. Kalia, Donya and auntie May joined them and then hugged him. 

Latoya frowned, "How do you know him ? " She asked slightly lost.

"Well, he's my godson." Auntie May answered smiling, "And what is he for you exactly ? Something must be going on between you two for him to fly here just for you." She raised her eyebrow being curious.

"Wait, wait, wait. What about A-" Cora started but was cut off. 

"I broke up with him about two months ago." Toya answered quickly. She didn't want to talk about her now official ex-boyfriend. He belonged to her past since already two months and she wanted to stay that way for the rest of her life.

"About two months ago, months ago." Terry started doing the shmoney dance. He was something else. 

"Yay ! " Toya did it with him before to stop and to speak again, "Both of you were right. I was going nowhere with this relationship and it was just ruining me. And I met Adam last month and since then...we've been talking." She looked at him blushing. 

He nodded his head, "Definitely." 

Then Halley applauded, "Latoya Jones, you go from that other idiot to one of the most famous surgeons of the country aaaaand you tell no-damn-body ? Fine, I'm not mad. But we have to celebrate, because YOU MADE IT GIRL ! "