•Chapter 46

≈Miami, FL…

(7:47 p.m)

"Here we are. Are you ready to have fun ? " Kalvin asked as he took her hand in his and they were walking through the entry. 

She smiled, "Yes. And thanks again for coming." 

He fanned her off, "No need to thank me, it's a pleasure. And to be honest, I think it's gonna be my best Valentine's Day. So I am thanking you." 

She stopped walking and hugged him tightly around his waist, then they entered in. There was red balloons in heart shape that was guiding them through the school until the gymnasium that was decorated as a ball. It was simple, but cute. There was even a little buffet with sweet candy on it and some drinks -no alcohol, of course. The music was already playing and some fathers and their daughters were already on the dance floor. 

"Are they gonna play slow songs all night ? " Kal asked raising a brow and looking around. 

Acacia shrugged, "I don't know. We can still ask the DJ to play other songs." 

He beamed, "Good idea." He motioned for her to wait and he then made his way towards the DJ. He slightly tapped on his shoulder causing the young teenage boy to turn around with a questioning expression on his face. 

"Yes ? Hey, are you not Kalvin Ryans ? " 

Kal nodded his head, "Yes it's me." 

The teenager couldn't believe his eyes, "Oh shit ! I'm a big fan of yours ! Jesus Christ ! Can I have a pic, so I can let everybody know that I met you ? " He pulled his phone out the fastest he could, but suddenly he stopped moving and frowned, "But…What are you doing here ? " He asked curiously. 

"I came here to dance and I appreciate your support. Yes, you can take a picture and can you play some songs for me please ? "

"Of course, I got you man. What do you want ? But first, let us take a selfie, bro." Kal laughed and posed for the picture, that the boy posted immediately on Instagram and he also tweeted a little something about it. He was so happy to see one of his role models, "By the way, my name is Joe." 

"Nice to meet you, Joe." They dapped each other, "So…about these songs ? "

"Oh yeah, yeah ! So, what do you want ? "

"Hm, what you got ? "

"A lil bit of everything." 

"Okay. Well, play this first, then this one and Oh ! This one too. Damn, you have good things." Kal said showing him the titles on his laptop.

Joe smiled proudly, "Hey, if you want to be the best, you have to do it right."

"Said it again and let the Church says Amen." 

"Amen ! " They chuckled and Joe made a little playlist that he was about to play in the next minute, "Go back there and have fun, I got everything under control from there."