•Chapter 15

≈Miami, FL...

{ Three Days Later | (4:10 p.m) }

"Where are we going tonight again ? " Kalia asked her brother as she was doing her makeup. 

"One of Cora's friend organized a Halloween Party and she invited us." Kalvin answered trying to find a black pullover. He, Kaldrick and Kalia decided to be burglars tonight. It was the easiest thing they found. Actually, they were used to not dress up for this day or even simply celebrate Halloween. Their mother was against it because Halloween means Satan's day as she had always told them. For them, she was doing a bit too much, as usual.

"So...you and her...What are you exactly ? " She asked curiously.

He raised his eyebrow, "Why are you putting makeup on your face ? We're gonna wear a mask."

"I'm not wearing this all night." She said rolling her eyes, "Now, answer to me and stop trying to change the subject of our conversation. What's going on between you two ? " 

"What about minding your own business, huh ? Anyways, I'm not falling in love if that's what you want to know." He said still searching for the clothe.

"Are you sure ? " 

He sighed slightly annoyed, "Yes ! Now, get out of my room." 

"Yeah, I absolutely don't want to be traumatized for the rest of my life." She said before to walked out. 

Kalvin shook his head and dropped the towel around his waist, then put his black Calvin Klein boxer on, then his black pants and finally his simply black pullover. He dressed his feet with black socks and all black Adidas sneakers. He took his beanie, a pair of scissors and did holes for his eyes and mouth and a little one to be able to breath also. Then he put his black Movado watch on his left wrist. He ended by spraying himself with Lacoste cologne. He checked his appearance one last time in his mirror, then walked out his room to join his sister who was already ready in his living room.

"You take more time than a girl." She commented to bother him and he definitely knew it, so he just fanned her off. She chuckled, "Kal Kal sent me a message. Him, Amy and Mikayla are on their way." 

Kalvin smiled. It was going to be the first time he will meet his niece. He was excited and a little nervous. He was hoping that he will get along with the little four years old girl immediately. He didn't need to be in bad terms with another member of his family. His mother was already too damn much to handle. 

Suddenly, his doorbell rang letting them know they were there. Kalvin took a deep breath and made his way towards his front door. He opened it and was greeted by his big brother at first. They dapped each other and then Kaldrick entered in to hug Kalia.

"Amy ? " Kalvin remembered another woman and not the one who was in front of him. Her hair now were black and long until her butt. She was wearing make up and was showing her cleavage. She didn't look like the timid girl she was years ago anymore. Before, her hair was short and she was never showing her skin, except when it was summertime, but it was never too much. She just seemed different. Tonight, she was dressed like a sexy witch. She was wearing a black long dress and one leg was exposed. Her chest was well highlighted and it looked like she had a tattoo under her boobs. Yes, Kalvin saw all that with a quick check out, but if he had stared more, he would've noticed other details. He didn't want her to think that he was a perv.