•Chapter 40

≈Miami, FL...

{ The Next Day | (3:45 p.m) }

"Why are you here ? " He asked annoyed. He was writing some lyrics in his notebook and was very focused on it, so she was extremely bothering him by paying a visit. Mostly that they were not really in good terms lately. 

"I can't come to see my son ? " She answered smiling, but in her eyes anger was writing in them. 

He snorted, "Your son ? It's been a moment since I'm in this hole and that's only now that you're coming to see me. I don't really feel like your son."

She rolled her eyes, "So dramatic and for no reason. Get over it." She groaned, "I was busy."

He narrowed his eyes at her, "Still searching him ? " He asked curiously. 

She shook her head, "I already found him and that a long time ago. And you damn know it. I'm preparing myself to enter into his life."

He sighed, "Just go..and destroy him as you did me. You're taking too long." He suggested with sarcasm as he was getting frustrated. Why did she want to do this so much ? Mainly that, it was already too late. She was just going to create trouble.

She beamed, "Jealous ? " She asked slightly amused. 

"I'm your son, is it not enough ? You don't need him ! And why would he want someone like you in his life anyway ? " He questioned through greeted teeth.

Her smile disappeared and she hit the window that was separating them with her fist, "Shut the fuck up ! I don't even know why I came here." She grabbed her purse, dropped the phone and stood up ready to go.

"He's way better without you ! He's living better being away from you ! He will never want you as hi-"

"SHUT UP ! " She yelled.

"Ma, I need to calm down." A policeman told her and she nodded her head.

"Okay, I'm going anyways. Well, bye son. I'll see you later and let you know abo-"

"No, thanks. And you don't need to come back either. All of this shit is all because of you. Seeing you just remind me how fucked up I really am. You're one of the worst persons I have ever met in my life. You're bad news."

She sat back on the chair and put the phone back on her ear surprised and hurt to have heard him say that, "After everything I had done for you, you dare to tell me that ? I fought all my life for the both of us, but mainly for you ! Do you not remember the days when we didn't have food at home and I have to go out there and disrespect myself so you could have food in your stomach ?! Huh ?! Do you not remember this time when your father came back and wanted to take you aw-"

"You should've let me go with him ! At least, I would've had a better life ! But no, you have to be selfish ! "

"Selfish ?! This man had never loved you ! He had NEVER wanted you ! He just need a young boy to do the dirty work for him. After your uncle Bishop got locked up, everybody in the streets knew better than messing with your dear father, so it got difficult for him to find new workers and plus some of his team left him too. He just needed someone else to take for him in case it gets wrong ! And I saved you from that ! So, how am I selfish ? "

He chuckled sarcastically, "You're a liar. With him, I would be on the top of the world by now. And I would still be with m-"

"Oh please ! Look where is he at now ? Your dear father. He's DEAD ! Six fucking feet under. And he died as a weak ass nigga ! He ended being absolutely nothing. I don't understand why you keep idealizing him. He was, is and will always be nothing else but a piece of shit."

"But you did a kid with him though. Me ! "

"Right. But even that...he didn't did it well, to be honest with you."

"You act like you're so damn perfect when you're NOT ! At all ! You're a shit too, dear mother ! "

She smiled, "All of this shit we'd been going through...it was all his fault. Your father did this to us. He left me when I needed him the most. He did me so dirty." She sighed shaking her head replaying the past in her head, "This motherfucker. Everything he touched, everybody he was coming in contact with, he was destroying it all."

He took a deep breath trying to not lose it, "And that other man ? "

"Who ? " She asked acting clueless.

"Don't try to act dumb right now. The married one ! I remember him coming to our ugly ass apartment and threatening to kill you AND me so you could close your mouth about your affair and that little b-"

"Do. NOT ! You're a little bitch. You had always listened to my private conversations. Nosey ass."

"You don't even know him to be protecting him like that ! And fuck you ! " 

"That's MY baby ! And if y-"

Then she felt a tap on her shoulder that cut her off, "I need you to go, ma." It was this policeman again. 

She gave him a quick glance before to focus back on her son. He had disappointed her so many times during these last few years. As a child is wasn't that bad, but by growing up he became the worst kid ever. She knew she hadn't been the best mother of the world, but until now, she had never realized how much she failed in her role. That's how she was feeling. 

"I hate you...you ruined my life, mummy."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Feel free to comment and/or to vote =)

•A/N: So, what are your thought about this ? Who were the two persons talking ? Be careful from now on, I'm gonna put little hints here and there for the big thing I'm gonna drop soon. No, it's not Terry's mixtape lol but we're working on it though lmao Who wants to be in a featuring ?

Anyways, BE CAREFUL IN YOUR READING, SOMETHING COMING UP. I told you fam is chilling before the DRAMA right now. Are you ready for this ? 

PS: Next time I planned on giving y'all two chapters at once and I'll try to make them long ^___^ (so it's gonna take some time before to be updated.) 

Thanks for reading guys !

And sorry for the mistakes.