•Chapter 22

≈Miami, FL...

{ The Next Day | ( 8:05 a.m ) }

"MUMMY ! " The twins yelled banging on their mother's room door. They had school today. They were already dressed and had eaten their breakfast and now it was almost time to go. Actually in five minutes exactly. And usually, their mother was awake way before the time to go. It was weird to them, "MUMMY ! " They tried again. 

"What is she doing ? We're going to be late." Almar said checking his watch on his left wrist.

The other side, Cora was sleeping peacefully wrapped up in Kalvin's arms. Last night, he helped her with her little problem and they only fell asleep at 4 in the morning. Yes, he put her on cloud twenty again and he could also released his sexually frustration. To prevent to wake the kids up, they had to do all of this in the bathroom. The bath replaced the bed and they had fun in it. 

"MUMMY ! IT'S TIME TO GO ! " 

Cora was completely out of it, but the noise the twins were making with the door bothered Kalvin in his sleep. He groaned getting out of dreamland and coming back in reality. He slowly opened his eyes, then closed them again. He didn't want to get up. He needed more time. He needed to rest.

The kids sighed giving up. It seemed like their mother wasn't going to drive them to school today. But what could they do now ?

"Hey, what about Kalvin ? " Almar suggested and his sister nodded her head. It was him or nothing at all. 

They hadn't had to walk too much since the guest room was just next to their mother's. They knocked on the door and waited for Kalvin to open, but after three minutes, well he never came out of his room. They frowned looking at each other. What was going on in this house ? The day was starting really strangely. They never had this problem before. Their mother was always on time.

"KALVIN ! " Acacia screamed on the top of her lungs.

In the comfortable king size bed, he was slowly waking up, but still couldn't understand what was happening right now. Then he heard his name being called, "What the fuck ? " He mumbled to himself. He rubbed his eyes and then stretched once he was sat up. He yawned scratching the back of his head as he heard his name for the second time. It sounded like Acacia's voice, but he wasn't sure about this. 

"MUMMY ! KALVIN ! WHERE ARE YOU AT ?! TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL ! "

School ? What is she talking about ? He stood and then looked around. And finally his eyes laid on Cora. She was a pure beauty sleeping totally naked in her bed. The purple sheets and blanket were complementing her skin color perfectly. Her black jet hair was a mess, but it was adding her more attraction though. She was that sexy woman in the morning after sex. 

"KALVIN ! " 

He got out of his trance violently. Why was she screaming like that ? She was slowly beginning to give him a headache. He had to stop that, before his brain actually explode. 

"SOMEONE IS GOING TO TAKE US TO SCHOOL OR NAH ?! "

Her voice was starting annoying him seriously. It was too soon for that. He shook his head groaning and then... 

"Shit ! Oh shit ! Shit, shit, shit ! " School. He remembered now. The kids had to go to school. How did it even get out of his mind ? Now, he was in a panic mode. He didn't know what to do, "Cora. Wake up." He shook her slightly, but he got no result. She was knocked out. He frowned and checked her pulsation, because she looked like she was dead for a minute. Once he knew that she was still alive, he calmed down. 

He sighed and decided that it was better to let her rest and it was his role today to take care of them. He put his sweatpants back on and then walked in the hall where the twins were still yelling, "Shh ! Your mother is sleeping." 

The twins shared a look with a lot of questions running in their mind. But another thing wasn't right. Acacia pinched her nose fanning the air with her hand. 

"What is that smell ? Ew ! "

Kalvin knew exactly what it was, but he tried to play the innocent person though, "I don't know what you're talking about. It smells normal here." He said with a shrug.

Almar shook his head making a grimace, "No. And it seems like it's coming from you. And why were you in mummy's room ? "

He avoided eye contact with them, "Uh...I was helping her...with a problem...in the bathroom." Technically it was true. 

"Okay..." Acacia wasn't too convinced, something was going on, but she hadn't time to investigate right not, "Well...that little conversation was nice, but we need to go now."

As she about to open the door, Kalvin stopped her before she could touch the knob, "NO ! "

She startled backing away from the door, "What ? Why ? What ? Kal, you scared me, never do this again." 

"I'm driving y'all to school this morning." 

"Dress like that ? I rather die." She asked pointing him with her little index finger, "By the way, why do you not have a t-shirt or something on ? " 

He rolled his eyes. They were asking too much and he couldn't answered to everything, "I'm gonna dress real quick and then we're going. Just give me ten minutes."

"What ? You need more than ten little minutes. I think five showers plus a bath will be enough to get ride of your foul smell." Almar said making his sister laugh. 

Kalvin smacked his teeth, "And I thought she was the bad and dramatic one. Just wait downstairs." 

"Okay, but from now on we're going to call you stinky Kal-pooh." Acacia announced him and the two burst out laughing. 

Kal chuckled sarcastically, "Really funny. Maybe the cause of your missing in school today won't be your lateness." He said with a serious and frightening expression on his face, what caused them to stop  in their laughter immediately. 

"Uh..See you downstairs." And with that said, they ran in the living room. Kalvin shook his head telling himself that it could be worse. 

If only he knew...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Feel free to comment and/or to vote =) 

•A/N: Don't worry, I'll do my possible to update the next chapter tomorrow. But let's not forget that I actually gave y'all two updates today. #YesSheDidIt lol 

Thanks for reading !

And sorry for the mistakes.