•Chapter 49

≈Miami, FL…

(2:47 p.m

Cora frowned folding her arms across her chest, "My baby ? My baby ? She said my baby, didn't she ? Why did she call you my baby anyways ? You better not lie to me ! "

Kal sighed wiping his face, "I don't know. I don't know who was that woman. And I can't even ask my mother, because I don't know her name. I-" Then he abruptly stopped speaking and looked down at his hand. He raised his brow and unfolded the paper to read it. He knew it wasn't for him but his mother, but this was just too weird.

''Dear Donya,
It's been awhile since we'd seen each other, actually since you stole MY baby !
Yes bitch, you're about to get caught in your bullshit. Unfortunately, your lovely husband is not here anymore to taste my sweet revenge too. Well, to be honest with you, I would like if he was still there so I could still…Haha ! I think you know what we used to do. He was always making me feel so so so damn good. Whatever, I wrote this just for you to know that I'm coming back. Yes, after all these years. Now that I got my shit together and know what I want, I'M BACK ! And my baby is finally going to know the truth, the all truth, nothing else but it. Everybody will finally know who you really are. 

Love,

Your old enemy Mandy.''

He read it two more times getting more confused. He didn't know what she was talking about exactly, but some truth was about to be revealed. But what could it be ? A child had been stolen ? Who ? There were three possibilities. Kaldrick, Kalia or…him. He shook his head immediately. Maybe she was a crazy woman and was lying. But she knew his mother's name. As he was more thinking about it, he could feel a headache coming and his heart was beating faster. He replayed the image of her face in his mind. She looked so familiar. Someone he knew looked like her. But who ? And who was this Mandy ? 

Cora looked at Kalvin and started getting worried as his expression was changing. He seemed pissed and lost, "Are you okay ? "

"I…I…Uh…I…I need to talk with my mother. I think that she had the answers I needed." 

She frowned, "The answers you needed. Let me see that letter." He handed it to her and she read it carefully not missing a single word. She was then as confused as him, "What is she talking about ? Kalvin, I don't know if what I understood is…Uh…a good thing."

He swallowed his saliva slowly, "And what did you understand ? "

"Uh…This Mandy had an affair with…your…father. And she's accusing your mother to have taken her baby from her. So, she's maybe…yours…or Kaldrick's or Kalia's mother. I mean, biological mother. But all of this can be lies and maybe she just wanted to create problems in your family." She was praying for it.

He took a deep breath, "I really have to see my mom."

.

.

.

"Hello dear friends ! What did take you so long to come ? " Acacia greeted them getting in the car with her brother.