•Chapter 3

≈Miami, Fl...

{ Three Weeks Later (2 p.m) }

Cora was with her sister at their mom's house catching up on each other life. Today, the weather was good, not too hot even if the sun was shining brightly and there was a little breeze to refresh a little too. It was perfect to relax with loved ones.

Cora and Sancy had always been close, even if San was three years older than Cora, it often felt more like they were about the same age. Being sisters and best friends has so much advantages. There had never been secrets between the two and they had always known that they can count on each other to help whatever the problem is.

"So, are you finally going to tell us about that man you met about three weeks ago." Sancy asked her sister excited.

The day after the wild night she had with Kalvin, Cora came to her mother's house to pick up her children and she wasn't behaving as usual.

Kalvin and her had hours of sex and the man literally murdered her pussy, so she couldn't get out of bed before the beginning of the afternoon, then the two decided to take a bath together, what took two hours because they were not only cleaning themselves. And after that she finally left his apartment.

When Cora arrived to her mother's house, everybody noticed the way she was walking. It was weird and plus Cora was extremely happy. And in addition she was still dressed in the same dress than the evening. Something was up with her and Sancy and their mother knew exactly what, but Acacia and Almar were fortunately clueless to this.

Her mother and sister were staring at her suspiciously and had a lot of questions to ask, but there wasn't time to gossip. So, since this day, they had to put the interesting conversation on hold. But today, the three women were free and had to spend a girls time together.

"Yeah, we absolutely want to know." Their mother joined them sitting next to her youngest daughter. Sasha Evelyn Mckall was a smart woman with a personality of her own. Even if she was fifty years old, you couldn't tell she had passed forty. She had a body with beautiful curves, her face without a trace of old age, long brown hair that wasn't extension and her confidence was always giving her more attraction. Men were still falling at her feet, but she didn't have time for one of them. Her heart belonged to her husband, that unfortunately passed away five years ago. For her she was still married to Bryan McKall and it will always be like it. 

Cora giggled, "Well...His name was Kalvin and he was sooooo fine. And his thing was...Wow ! " She answered day dreaming about the night she had with the man she will surely never see again. Cora knew it was going to be hard to find another one like Kalvin. Yes, she was really lucky with him.

"Damn ! He got you like that ? Well, no surprise since how you were walking the other day..." Sancy commented trailing off, then she took a sip of her champagne.

Cora eyed her big sister smirking, "Girl, you don't even know what you're talking about ! This man brought me to another world. I was on cloud twenty ! " She could feel her kitty getting wet just by mentioning that night. It was really incredible.

"And the stupid girl you are didn't think about getting his number, huh ? I am right or am I right ? " Sasha asked shaking her head. She wanted her two daughters to find men and to be as happy as she was with their father. She wanted them to find love, but it seemed like they were doing their possible to get her mad. At least, Cora gave her grand-children.