𝐈 ; an 𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖔𝖉𝖑𝖞 deal

edited

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

edited.

"𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜, you and your pitiful sister are pain in the ass." the vile Sukuna admitted with pure annoyance in his tone at the feminine demon before him, her golden eyes glimmered in undying excitement. The demonic mistress internally smirked herself before proceeding with her innocent act Sukuna seemed to fall for, just for a little longer.

Sukuna questioned, "what do you want?"

"Well, Sukuna, you know us demonic curses." she appeared behind the curse's throne. Behind his shoulder, the curse watched the demon slowly appear behind his stone throne as her dark vermillion coloured hands gently caressed the sides of his throne. "Our bellies are never full."

"Whatever you are doing, I don't want to be involved." A spiteful Sukuna confessed bitterly, his reply made her pull a fake sad expression. She sat up from her knees and pretended to walk away.

"Very well, Sukuna." She said sarcastically as she stretched her red wings, then look for her shoulder. "It's not like you wanted to go back to the real world anyway, toodles."

The demon turned around to see one of her awaiting prizes, Sukuna grinning down to her with a twinkle of wickedness in his eyes. Just like hers.

"What did you have in mind, Amai?"

"Well, it's simple." Without hesitation, Amai sat herself upon Sukuna's stone throne, teleported him in front of her and placed him on his knees for her rest her legs around his neck, drawing him closer to her as she leaned little in as well and whispered.

"I want your throne. How am I going to get it? We pick two people from the human world to be our host, possess them and fight to their death and the winner gets to kill the human race, become king of all curses, and the loser will surrender themselves to Satoru."

The curse chuckled as he placed Amai's legs gently on the ground. "And here I am thinking you were going to seduce for the spot!" Sukuna started to lean in only stopping when his nose touched Amai's. "Maybe I know you belladonnas a bit too well?" He smirked with a whisper.

She returned his smirk. "We can always add that to the deal... no matter who wins." Amai watched Sukuna admiring her hour-glass body clothed by her black leotard, giggling secretly at him taking his sweet time gradually falling into her poisonous charm.

"Very well, Miss Amai Doku." Sukuna and Amai stood up and shook hands, both grinning ear to ear at each already excited to tear each other into bloody shreds.

"You have a deal."

"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.