𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; what 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘 do

-𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐤𝐞 amai doku

amai doku

The time struck eleven o'clock at night, the mere sounds of rhythmic beeps of the motor, the sounds of shuffling papers and heels hitting against the marble floors filled the atmosphere of the hospital. Y/N was half awake lying on top of a sleeping Yuji, snoring softly with his arms wrapped around her lower waist under the white covers.

The girl would have fallen asleep to the sound of his heartbeat, she wasn't mentally there when Sukuna pulled his heart out however just hearing it soothed her soul. Although in this sweet embrace there was some interruptions.

"You jealous?" Y/N grinned at S/N, sitting on the corner of the windowsill, her legs tucked in her chest.

A chuckling S/N shook her head before replying, "No, I'm even happy for you." She ominously, "Just don't get too attached."

"What..?" Y/N was now fully awake when S/N disappeared in thin air. As she sat upright, Yuji suddenly woke up, his breath quickened and the side of his face tainted in slight sweat. She quickly calmed him, "Hey, hey, hey... look at me."

He did so, she softly said holding his face delicately, slowly caressing his cheeks with her thumbs. "You're okay. It was just a nightmare, it's not real. You're safe, Yuji."

"I am?"

"You are."

Y/N shuffled to the side of the bed allowing the boy to sit up and gather his thoughts. She seen Yuji worked up like this before, especially around the time after the school incident and getting killed by Sukuna. It's traumatic what her class has to go through daily, there's only a matter of time until one of them crack.

Yuji looked down at his legs as he ran his hand through his hair. He whispered, "Sorry.."

"No baby, you know you don't need to apologise." She reassured her boyfriend pulling him into a hug, her cheek resting on the top of his head as her fingers intertwined with his. "Feeling panicked after a nightmare-"

"No, Y/N it's not about that." Yuji pulled away and looked straight at her eyes. "It wasn't even a nightmare, I was trying to save Jennifer Lawrence in the hunger games and I got killed by her boyfriend."

"Oh!" She giggled with him, she guessed that was karma when she threw the Hunger Games DVD back at school.

He grew more serious, despite his body's attempts of falling asleep, "But I have to ask you something."