𝐗𝐗𝐕 ; a letter from 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊

edited

edited

𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖓/𝖓

Hey! It's Umi, I really super duperly miss you girl. I know we never really talk at home but it was really cool having someone around my age in the house other than mom and dad and the shitty twins around. Good news, I got a new car and got into a new school, and I had to help some guy from bullying. God I hate bullies, but I'm a practically a super hero! Any woo, Sitting in my ride right now as I write this, when we meet again, we're totally going to grand theft auto around the country with it, then walk like those strippers after a good ride (ride as in driving a car not as in sex gross). Anyway, since I have the car now I wanted to give you my second favourite type of transport with a modern twist to it. Gotta go now, hot guy with Elsa hair in my vision, Love you loads.

Azumi Bunko.
ps: your teacher is super fucking hot.

"Nice shoes , Y/N." She glanced away from her letter which she placed in her pockets. Y/N thanked Itadori for the compliment. The shoes weren't just like any shoes, they were f/c kick-rollers from home as a present. She wasn't using the skates right now because Y/N wasn't too sure if she could still skate after a while, but they looked as cool as she thought they would.

The person she was going to meet is one of Gojo's old friends, he was going to replace him while he (Gojo) is gone. And apparently, Y/N already met them.

He opened the door to reveal the awaited individual, standing with his hands in his pockets and looking up at the ceiling. Y/N recognised him when he turned around, his name was something along the lines of Nanami. Which triggered a memory of her trap back at the hotel shooting him with a nerf gun right in his pride.

"This is Kento Nanami! Soon turned sorcerer." Satoru happily introduced his friend with his arm around his neck. Nanami, who was a little older, didn't seem to recognise Y/N, luckily since he seemed to be quite serious and intimidating.

Kento remarked, folding his arms. "Please don't call me that."

"Plenty of Jujustu Sorcerers are oddballs, but since Kento here used to work for a corporation, he's got a good head on his shoulders," Satoru explained as Nanami fixed his glasses. "Oh! He's a first-grade sorcerer too."

Kento stated. "I doubt anyone would appreciate an introduction like that."

It seemed like a common theme or even trend for sorcerers to wear some type of eye wear, especially higher grade ones like Gojo. Y/N wondered if her parents ever wore eye masks or glasses when doing their sorcerer duties.

"A company man?" Itadori says. "Why didn't you want to become a jujustu sorcerer from the start?"

"We should great each other first." Nanami ignored. He unfolded his arms and placed them on his sides, and bow down to his students. "Nice to meet Itadori and Y/N."