𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 ; escape from 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊

edited ⚠️blood&gore

edited
⚠️blood&gore.

ps. I would 100% recommend reading the notes from the chapter "old-new girl" to "the devil's plan". they are scrabbled up and spell out a word. Here's your clue. It starts with B and ends with A. good luck xo

  𝖜𝖍𝖞. 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖜𝖍𝖞. Y/N sat on the ground the exact place where her younger self would be in this dark moment. The girl was on her knees tucked against her chest with her the palms of her cold hands covered by her cuffs and her arms hugging her legs as she helplessly witnessed her family's murder. She couldn't do anything about it, not even cry, even though she wanted to. But she saw this coming.

As if the director called action, Y/N in the past walked in and witness three unusual creatures eating swaying at her parents. S/N escaped and due to her broken left leg, she crawled secretly out of her hiding place and to get her sister to the other side of the kitchen.

"Y-Y/N!" She whispered yelled for mercy. Her sister came to her aid and hugged her closer calming her down as the curses finally left the house.  The young girl looked down at her sister's state of aid, her body was practically painted and stained with blood belonging to either of their parents and her calves were half-gone too, almost showing the steaming veins and bones.

"I got you, sis!" Y/N promised with her heart. The sound of the door smashing again, blaring alarms and blue and red lights shining through the windows, sent chills down the girls' spines. Young Y/N carried her sister on her back and escape of the garden door.

Y/N, being the only living and unharmed person in the massacre could very possibly be accused of a murder she didn't even do. Thanks to society nobody likes a murder since that wasn't solved.

Meanwhile, present-day Y/N remained in the house and walked through the door leading to the front door and stairs. There was a much of police officers and surprising enough two sorcerers.

One of them was a well-built man with light-brown hair styled with a neat part and his armless signature sunglasses. He wore a clean suit with his weapon in hand. While the other one, Y/N already knew who it was. "Gojo Satoru..."

She hides behind a door when he looked in her direction as if he heard her say his name. However, it was the officer behind her. Y/N ran outside and caught up with her sister.

The three found themselves in a forest sat a tree. Younger Y/N ripped a part of her shirt to use to wash the blood and sweat off S/N who remained silent but still thankfully alive.

"Thanks, Y/N."
"You're welcome."

"Why did you run away?" S/N coughed.

Younger Y/N explained as she bandaged S/N with the material off her F/C cotton jumper. "Well, you know. They don't like people like us, S/N. You remember what Kane said to me last week."