𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕 ; behind the 𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖉𝖔𝖓𝖓𝖆 mask

edited

edited

𝖎 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖒𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖕 𝖞𝖔𝖚, 𝖞/𝖓. In the company of Y/N, she was joined by Itadori, and the two were hanging out in her bedroom. She was grateful and felt comfortable to share her feelings and thought of curses, demons and exorcisms, with someone around her age and her triggered her liking.

The boy was laid on his stomach, on her double bed, with crossed legs swaying back and forth, and had many of the remaining sweets from last night. In his hands he had the book of the belladonnas, scanning the book for some type of insight on the cursed demons.

He whistled to get Y/N's attention. She was sitting on her large bedside table, with her feet dangling from the edge and her back resting on the cold wall next to the door, finishing one half of her hair in simple f/c individuals. Y/N placed her feet gently on the floor and tiptoed over to Itadori.

"Chapter ten, My Angelic demon." He dragged his finger below the chapter's title. Earlier today, Y/N told Itadori about hearing a voice unlike Amai's-in fact, the complete opposite-last night.

She just like him assumed it was Aisuru, despite her being dead. "It says here on page sixty: 'It would appear in the shadows, a deadly desire from God perhaps? The young man trusted his gut and ventured into the twisted realm of Shainingu. All he cared for was to safe that kid. She had to be here "f̶o̶r̶g̶e̶t̶t̶e̶n̶ I'm coming for you." ' "

"Shainingu?" Y/N repeated. "That's the hotel I stayed in. Amai said something about a hotel that was linked to Aisuru's awakening of becoming a Belladonna. What's the name of the guy in that book?"

"Uh.. about that.." Itadori flicked back a couple of pages. He pressed his finger under the supposed name of this character but much like 'Forgetten' it was ruled out. "It's gone, but the author hinted something about this character in a later chapter. A name that reminiscent of a season."

Y/N grabbed a piece of paper and a pen from the other side of her bed. "Name.. season... belladonna." She wrote down. "Amai said that Aisuru's awakening was similar to mine, but the only difference was the season."

"It's winter now, so maybe in summer or spring?" Yuuji suggested with uncertainty. Regardless she wrote his words down. "Now that I think about it, what did Aisuru say to you last night, maybe she was hinted at something. If Amai won't, she probably will."

He wasn't wrong. After that night, Amai disappear completely, at first Y/N didn't think much of it. But it felt unnatural after a while, she felt strangely almost incomplete with Amai not being there.

"She said to stop degrading myself.." Y/N explained as she grabbed a handle of hair from her desk, and sectioned them into smaller strands on her leg. "... And spring into action.." She stopped what she was doing and glanced up at Itadori.

"Spring?" He said with a confused expression and voice, he then shrugged his shoulders in agreement. "Makes sense, February is the month of love right? Cause of Valentine's day."

"Haru!" Y/N randomly burst out loud. She thought back to the bar, remembering something Freya said about Haru. "Okay, in the flashbacks. There was a guy named Haru and this girl Freya, who said some Fresh Prince type thing. But he was born and raised and named in Spring. The guy is Haru."

"Do you think..." Itadori theorised with doubt in his voice. "That Freya could be Aisuru Zestubō of the Belladonna Sisters?"

Y/N gasped, dropping everything in her hands. Amai wouldn't expose Aisuru's true identity for no reason, for everything she does, the demon does if for a reason.

But why?

Amai hasn't been and probably never will be clear with her messages, sometimes so bright other times so dark.

Freya is the only person that was close to Haru, the use of kiddo, 'spring into action' self-explained, and she was also linked to Tenya and Kane of that boy band. So she has to be Aisuru Zestubō.

"I met the first belladonna who saved my life," Y/N said, dumbfounded by her own words. She sighed in disbelief and looked back at Itadori who finished the last of the chocolate buttons. "I wonder what happened Aisuru?"

"Same. She seemed to be the 'pure' belladonna." Itadori responded.

"Amai killed her." Gojo joined the conversation. He leaned against the door frame and had a single letter in his hand. He chuckled "Sorry. Wanted to make a dramatic entrance. But yeah she's not here."

"...okay." Y/N cringed at the statement before attaching her attention to the letter attached with a box in his hand. "Who is that for?"

"You, stupid" Satoru replied walking over and hitting Y/N with a white envelope before placing it on her head.

"Hey, I just did my hair!"

"And it's beautiful." Gojo playfully complimented. "The two of you are going to meet someone special today, but only if this room is nice and clean."

After their teacher left, the pair flopped down onto bed covers to stare up at the plain white ceiling.

"Y/N?"
"Mhm?"
"Do you ever feel tired of curses and what not?"

"Every time I'm reminded of it." She felt Itadori shuffle closer to her, so she snuggled her head on his shoulder. "speaking of it, it's only a matter of time until my hunger comes again. Those drinks don't last long."

He said. "Hey, if you ever get to that state again. Lemme know, you promise." He held his pinkie finger up.

"What are you up to?" The girl questioned in a little upbeat melody.

"Helping you, you?" He mimicked her tone.

"Well, then I gotta return the favour." She says, holding her pinkie up next to his. "If your friend or someone you care about gets hurt, I could try to conceive Amai to heal them as fast as she can."

"You'd do that?"
"In a heartbeat. No offence though."
"None taken."

"Pinkie promise?" Itadori had his pinkie right next to Y/N. She hooked hers into his and shook like a handshake.

"Pinkie promise."