𝐕𝐈𝐈 ; hooked 𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖓𝖘

⚠️ death of character (dw)      depression episode

depression episode.
nudity lol

- 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞?
todo aoi

Well, the topic of women of Yuji's liking has changed drastically over his years of living on this earth, as you would expect since there's a lot of amazing women on this very plant. At the rookie years of liking the women, he tend to be fond of girls with a dark wavy hair, due to his exposure to the Disney documentary series on hot high school students set in a musical-ran world.

With great power comes great responsibilities and the young lad discovered him flaunting over many kind maidens who are tall and have as he quotes 'big asses'. Un-ironically Amai of the Belladonna and Megan Jovon Ruth Pete professionally known as Megan the motherfucking stallion.

But after searching forever for the right person, he finally came upon yours truly Y/N. Course when meeting Y/N he didn't like her just because she had what his type requires. She had so much more.

"I like a tall girl with a big ass." Itadori responded with his finger rubbing his chin. "Is what I would say if I didn't meet someone really special to me."

Is Itadori serious? Or was Todo being stupid? Itadori was more than the person they was meaning to kill. How could he kill someone whose life he shared with, they have more history than history itself.

They shared memories of eating food, simping for women from Jennifer Lawrence, Aisuru, to Nicki Minaj, being rejected over women, singing Chris brown songs (mostly No Guidance without saying the n-word) and much more two strong brothers can bare.

Well, in the past Itadori never got rejected, from what Todo remembered from his fantasy he just made up just there now, Itadori had a girlfriend,. She was gorgeous, the way she moved, talked, smiled, it was utterly amazing.

Her name, you may be asking, well, Todo didn't know her name, but she'd always respond to this one word. It was used in many songs from the artists he would listen to - to be exact, the likes of Flo Rida (before he flopped), Pitbull back when he was featured in every song and Chris Brown.

Her name was Shawty, and Todo was pretty sure she hated it.

"Is that girl, Shawty by any chance?" A tearful Todo looked up to the sky and cried.

Itadori confusingly screwed his face before replying with slight suspicious. "You mean Y/N?"

His suspicion was powered by the question of whether Y/N knew about Todo, or even dated him at one point. He wasn't mad at either of them typically everyone has a nickname for everyone, just curious, especially when he used the term Shawty. Itadori was more of a Shorty type of guy.

"L/N, yes." Todo lowered his head back down, playing his first time seeing Y/N over and over in his head. "... Shawty~"

***

Mere seconds to her ending, Freya completely naked after a session with Amai, the human was struck in the heart by the same lightning bolt knife and drowned in Aisuru's lake, as the moon shined its light down on her. Was it a dream? Didn't feel like one. Y/N helplessly watch and experience the sex and killing of Freya.

She was used to it.

Y/N witnessed Amai buried Freya deep down the lake, grasping her blonde hair tainted in clumps of dirty and tiny rocks. Her body twitched and jumped until her lungs filled to the brim with water and her heart stopped. Amai, emotionless, sat properly and watched the halted body sink to the bottom.

Freya was gone.

S/N was gone.

"No... she can't be here..."

Y/N had fallen into her dark endless, lifeless void. She rested on her knees hunched over with her head in her arms, soft muffled whimpers echoed throughout the empty room. She shouldn't be crying, she shouldn't be sobbing, she shouldn't be feeling sorry for herself.

This was her life. Pure death. She needed to conceal acceptance and adapt to her new life. Easier said than done. Being sorry before just felt so selfish, look which defeats the whole point of an apology.

She could have avoid everything if she avoided everyone. Could have avoid Eiji, Junpei, Tai, Aimi, Azumi and Yuji. There's only a matter of time until they're dead because of her, they (Amai and Satoru) said that about Eiji what makes those two different, right?

"Don't you listen, Y/N?" A familiar voice asked coming behind the girl, she didn't need to look to find who it was.

Dressed in a simple white dress, the ghostly S/N now surviving in the memory of her sister, sat in front of Y/N who hasn't raised her head from the ground, making her sister click her tongue and roll her eyes.

She said earnestly. "I'm never gonna leave you. I'll always be with you."

"You aren't?" Y/N's voice cracked a little, the girl rose her head still not facing S/N until she finally spoke. "Fuck..."

S/N responded with a scoff. "That was the point of faith, stupid. Then again," she softened her voice. "I don't have full control of the body..."

This peak Y/N's interest. After the events of faith, she assumed that Amai herself was S/N all long, which explained why she didn't like things that Y/N liked and vice versa. The demon saying 'it'll be like I never left' clearly talking about S/N and the events that lead up to now, Even Shoko said Y/N and Amai look similar.

To be honest, Y/N felt she was doing mental gymnastics on the world's smallest balance beam, with this whole demons, curses, sex and everything else shitty.

Everything seems to be adding together until something cuts it all lose, making everything runway or be left behind.

"With that in mind..." Y/N's voice deepened in seriousness, she sat up properly and faced her passed sister with dark eyes. "Who is Amai?"

S/N simply deadpanned, "Everyone."

"