𝐗𝐗 ; a cursed 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊

edited

edited

⚠️ps. I would 100% recommend reading the notes from the chapter "old-new girl" to "i for you". they are scrabbled up and spell out a word. Here's your clue. It starts with B and ends with A. good luck xo

Last warning.

𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖞𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝖆𝖌𝖔, 𝖎 𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖉 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖆 𝖜𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖉𝖆. A strange to call a woman since Amida is a male name, but was the man of her house. For all the wrong reasons. Y/N was now using a laptop in a little hideout with Satoru and Itadori who were doing curse training, which is what she should be doing. But for now, finding out her life story was the one thing on her mind.

From what she can remember from the flashbacks and her memory. She was given to Amida by the social services. The woman isolated her away from the public and made her feel powerless for two whole years. It was a fast and effective move Amida did, since Y/N during her at the hotel she learned how to be independent and live alone.

"Yui Amida..." Y/N typed in her name into the search bar while snacking on a bag of chips. Olympic silver champion three times in a row for wrestling popped up. Looking back at the strong woman in her prime was bone-chilling, in the files she allegedly locked up Y/N in her bedroom, verbally and mentally abused her and fed her food that she didn't like.

"No wonder, I fucking hate people. How is she not arrested?" Y/N wondered, eating with her mouth opened. She did eventually find a police report that was linked to her being an abuser. But she served three months in jail after Y/N left to live with the happy-go-lucky Bunko's. And this is where you changed.

Y/N looked over her shoulder to see Amai sitting next to her.

The demon explained. "Before the hands of Amida, you were at the top. You were independent and functioned like a normal human which is why you didn't go into therapy after the massacre. But when Amida came into the picture, she came the overlord and all your anxiety, depression, and PTSD heightened immensely. And since you didn't have a support system like Mom and Dad.."

"I became broken." That feeling when your body's senses fade away, starting down from your feet and hands, up your legs and arms, your neck. Then finally your brain. Y/N sighed, "why's my life so fucked?"

It all crashes instantly, like a glass being dropped onto the concrete floor. Y/N remembered that moment, that loss of faith and discovery of emptiness and numbness. She remembered herself, falling onto her carpet floor in the middle of her room and cuddling her knees, allowing all her thoughts and feeling eat away at her.

"She treated me less like a human and more like a thing," Y/N recalled. Amai's face grew more sympathetic towards her host. "Which caused me to think that i was inferior."

"You know." Amai's voice grew heavy with regret and sadness. "I know this isn't about me. I have been like that before."

"Really?"
"....yeah."