𝐈𝐕 ; the 𝖇𝖚𝖓𝖐𝖔 family

edited

edited

𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙, 𝖜𝖔𝖜. Y/N was now sat alone upon an empty flight of stone stairs. She was playing with a patch of grass, growing in between the stairs, she ripped off to stop her fiddling habit when she was spotted the dark green disfigured creature. The girl watched the critter go up to her, popping up his full head just to nuzzle her legs.

"Hey.." She giggled. That was a first, usually curses just ignore her existence and carry on, but this one was compassionate. Unusually cute.

Y/N saw someone in the corner of her, stopping at the middle point of the stairs. She didn't get a glimpse of the person only their spiked hairstyle, before grabbing her bag and leaving, fortunately he was distracted by a trash can hitting the ground.

"She's mine, sorcerer." said the person who hit that trash bin. It was time to strike. It around the evening when the demon finally located her host. She was up in her room on her phone like most teenagers of this generation.

After she left the room, the demon crawled through the window and examined her vessel's private place. The many magazines scattered on her desk already showed what type of person she was. Or what she wanted to be.

Already just by her one interaction with Itadori, how quickly she got out of that situation and the lack of love she acknowledges, getting flustered by his simple comment.

Despite being invested in the belladonna book she was quick to hand it to him, not even trying to get herself involved with him, until he begged her too. That's rather interesting. "It's always the empty ones, who lose faith."

"Gimme that!"

"No!"

"Aito and Kai'sa! Don't fight over food!"

What a quiet dinner. The Bunko's of six (counting y/n) were all enjoying a wonderful roast dinner at their lively dinner table. The Bunko family consisted of Aria and Dai Bunko, your typical mom and dad, Aito and Kai'sa your typical bothersome set of twins, Azumi your typical but nice older sister and of course Suki their dog.

And of course, Y/N. I'm sure you know about her. She's been staying with the Bunko for three years now, and this has been her third and longest placement for a while now. The last two were like hell holes.

Dai scolded the twins, "If you two don't sit down and be quiet, you won't be getting any sweets!"

"You really think sweets are going to calm them down?" Azumi teased her father before chewing on her roasted potatoes. He put his hands up in defence and smiled innocently with his rather enjoyable dad goofy-ness.

"It calmed you down." He said, "But I'm not going to shoot the messager." The messager being Azumi stuck her tongue out, when finally the blooming twins silenced themselves thanks to the smell of cupcakes Aria placed onto the table.