𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 ; a sweetness showing 𝖕𝖔𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖓

- 𝐟-𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨! 𝐲-𝐲/𝐧yuji itadori & nobara kugisaki

yuji itadori &
nobara kugisaki

The terrified pair stared down in shock towards the two sorcerers sleeping on the damp, rocky and leafy ground. Yuji knelt to Y/N, he hovered his ear over her chest, calming himself down at the sound of her heartbeat and soft snores. He was going to wake her up but she must have been completely exhausted, so he let her be.

"I'm glad you're safe." Fushiguro quickly woke up, his voice funny enough gotten deeper due to the amount of hours he was asleep for.

Kugisaki and Itadori cheered in unison with their hands joined together, "I was so scared, I thought you were dead!"

"Could you lower your voices?" Megumi sat up with his head throbbing, "My head hurts, plus L/N is asleep."

"Don't go to sleep with Sukuna's finger in your hand." Nobara despite lowering her tone was concerned. She warned her friend, "that's dangerous."

Recovering from his headache, Megumi inquired, "How did you know about the finger?"

"You have the energy to ask about that?" Nobara criticised.

He responded seriously, wiping the blood off his mouth with his sleeve "Nope. Just contact Nitta for now. We need to get it sealed at once. Cursed Spirits are approaching."

"Should I eat it?" Asked a bubbly Itadori, before picking up and holding sleeping Y/N in his arms.

Course the main and obvious answer was: No. No had a clear idea of how many fingers Yuji can handle, so he couldn't eat. Although Fushiguro trusted him enough to hold onto the finger until.

Yuji, feeling offended that Fushiguro assumes he has the intelligence of a dog, held his hand out for the finger, only for Sukuna to secretively form a mouth on Yuji's hand and wrapped the finger around his tongue then into his finger.

"We told you not to eat it!" Nobara and Megumi yelled loud enough for Y/N to wake up.

The infamous Sukuna markings appeared all over Yuji's face before the pink-haired boy had to fight off the curse inside of him. When he won the finger left a sour and toxic taste in his mouth.

"The hell did I miss?" She yawned.

"Hey! You four!" Nitta's irritated voice echoed from the top of the bridge. "What have you four been doing?! You wouldn't answer my calls."

"Well, shall we go home?" Yuji held his hand out for his girlfriend to help her up, even when he did, he didn't let her go.

"Yeah, man..." Y/N nodded slowly. She sighed then whispered, "I'm so tired."

* * *

The next morning was the perfect morning for shopping for Nobara, and Y/N alongside the other two joined. Y/N was reluctant to go due to her discussion with Amai that happened, to put a long story short: Amai was for Y/N running away with West, simply because the reason why the demon was here was for Sukuna, and leaving the school will not benefit their situation.

As many of her incidents left her being, Y/N felt conflicted - which at this point bothered her. Looking at clothes at the mall wasn't going to solve her predicament, nevertheless she tried to keep it behind her. After everything that happened what would possibly go? Sarcastic, she was being sarcastic.

"Hey, boo!" Yuji stood next to her, reaching to the higher shelf to receive a brand new blue hoodie.

Y/N raised her eyebrow and chuckled, "boo?" She recited as she absentmindedly bit into her thumb, "Is that another word Todo taught you?"

Y/N wasn't much of a fan of the nicknames - other than the typical ones in a relationship. Though, she found them extremely adorable coming from Itadori's dorky self.

"Nope, I was listening to Usher this morning." Yuji beamed proudly making the girl giggle. He knew something was wrong with her, the boy was contemplating whether to ask her or let Y/N to him to in her own time. The second option seemed fairer, besides after everything that went down these last few weeks, they needed to focus on the positive things in their lives.

and it seemed she had the same idea.

After buying their desired clothes, Yuji was suddenly pulled by the wrist out of the store and secretly away from everyone else. It was just them, holding hands and window shopping. As unconvincing as it sounds, Yuji and Y/N rarely hung out together like this - like boyfriend and girlfriend. Usually, it was the rest of the first years.

It's not that Y/N didn't like Fushiguro or Kugisaki, sometimes she wish she spent more alone time with Yuji. It's not greedy but honest.

"Hey... you okay?" Y/N was shot back into reality by Yuji's hand waving in front of her face.

"Yeah..." She quickly covered, "I'm just thinking my nightmare last night..."

She wasn't talking about an actual nightmare. It was her conversation with Amai that messed with her brain. After falling asleep, it didn't take Amai long to welcome her into the twisted world of the belladonna.

As per usual, the demon sat upon her leather throne and Y/N instead of sitting on the ground she too sat on her throne across from the demon.

"Y/N, you do know this is a life-changing event, not only for you but for us right?" Amai stated, placing one leg over the other and her arms resting on the armrest, her nails rhythmically tapping the wooden end.

"Of course," Y/N replied confidently. She knew her game: Fear's game she plays, to win you must remain calm and collected. "I've sussed out the pros and cons of the situation..."

It's easier said than done.

Amai was momentarily silent, but her dandelion coloured eyes stroked through Y/N's e/c ones. Well, tried.

"Well, it is quite the risky manoeuvre " The demon's voice came off as she was impressed by the sorcerer. "But I'll allow it for now, remember that time I did came into your world with quite an entrance, Y/N?"

Caught a little off guard, emphasis "little" since something new was nothing new to the case of the Belladonna. As her domain slowly merged with the real world, these last words from Amai concluded their meeting:

"So let's make this exit extremely remarkable."