𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; back to 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞

a/n: 20th March = this man's birthday 🥳 ^this won't come out on his birthday tho lol but I'm writing on that day

this won't come out on his birthday tho lol but I'm writing on that day.

- 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
s/n l/n

Known infamously of her preying on men, the cursed monster feeds, breaths, and thrives off of human's energy - sexual and negative energy to be exact. The reason being, she corrupted the opened wounds of S/N who was falling for those types of things. You could say the same thing for Aisuru, despite being more pure and kind-hearted than her demonic counterpart, she was still a demonic curse at the end of the day.

A heartless thing.

However, there's a difference between sexual energy and loving energy. Take Sukuna and Amai for example, they don't like each other at all but they've had sex before (not that Amai need it, sometimes you're just in the mood, plus it's quite the flex fucking with the curse king).

Y/N and Yuji are a perfect example of loving energy simply because they love one another, for who they are and not of the monsters inside. Even before they begin dating, the demon could sense the loving energy between the pair. Strange of even in this cursed life, there is some light.

With S/N's/Amai's body being conducted by Amai herself from now on. S/N had to hang onto the last string of life, Y/N; her love for her sister remains to this day. Course S/N wouldn't say it to her face ever again, because it's embarrassing, she appreciated Y/N loving her all these years.

"Even though I'm trapped in this shitty void.." S/N said, looking around at her doom momentarily, she half-smiled nervously at her sister. "And I know I wasn't the best sister like Azumi, but it was nice seeing you one last time."

"S/N.." the sisters share one last hug, Y/N soaked in her sister's arms not caring about the lack of heat she possessed. It felt filling, hugging S/N. She could tell you how many dreams she's spent dreaming of this moment, even if this whole life felt like a whole nightmare and dream.

"I love you, S/N."
"I love you too, I guess."

The pair laughed it off after pulling away. S/N randomly said look over Y/N's shoulder. "Oh, by the way, look out."

"What-" Before could finish her sentence as she turned her head over the dark world merged into reality. Y/N was in a completely in a different location; surrounded by spacious stonewalls with moss growing between the cracks, luckily with Nobara nearby.

A gun shot was fired, Y/N snapped her head around and absentmindedly three of the golden bullets between her fingers and the last bullet between her front teeth with ease and no pain.