𝐈𝐈 ; the old 𝖓𝖊𝖜 girl

edited

edited

𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖉𝖔𝖓𝖓𝖆𝖘, quite a boring-sounding book for the young soul in Y/N Bunko. Despite that, she did believe in the demon sisters, due to her exposure to curses at the young age of thirteen. It was like some doctor sleep type shit when she witnessed her whole family being torn to shreds by these distasteful creatures.

But she wasn't scared, of course, traumatised. Who wouldn't?

However, she was curious. Curious in the sense that she wondered why these curses were so eager to kill humans, although she relieved that it wasn't a random chance that someone could die from thin air. It was unfortunate her query was answered by the death of her mother, father and twin sister.

Despite calling her library book boring, she decided to borrow it for a couple of days, secretly invested to know about these so-called mythical sisters.

In her younger years, Y/N and S/N (Sister's name) were opposites. Y/N was a boyish little girl, with the spirit of a tomboy and was eager to help others in need. This is why she discontinued ballet due to her energetic personality.

In S/N's case. S/N grown to be more selfish and rather harsh. Became quite the perfectionist thanks to her ballet roots. The type of kid who would stick their nose up in the air and look down at their lower-class men.

As she got older, Y/N became more and more investing in these peculiar curses and magic. Which caused her dark ages in her Harry Potter phase, but she hides those memories in the back of her head, like the idea of talking to other people.

"You know, Y/N. You can always go out and make friends with the other kids of the school." The young librarian suggested to the young girl, sitting on a black leather chair with her legs tucked into her chest.

Eiji was a little older than Y/N, she did find him rather charming but she's never really shown any romantic interest. The young girl wasn't one for getting attaching to people,
platonically and/or romantically.

He stepped away from his desk and sat across from Y/N who sat her book down onto the wooden coffee table.

"Look at out there." The man drew her attention to the large window, down below in the ground was the many students of Y/N's school having fun during their break. "A sweet girl like yourself should go down there and met your schoolmates."

Y/N screwed her mouth to the side and shook her head, disagreeing without hesitation. "Nah, they'd find me weird and probably don't even know me."

"Y/N." Eiji chuckled. "You know I don't."

"I'm serious." Y/N joined him, "I still get comments to this day with people going like 'There's a new girl? when I've been here for nearly bloody two years."