𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; i will 𝖆𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 know

edited

edited

𝖆𝖒𝖆𝖎, 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚? It's been almost a week and she hasn't made an appearance. It was peculiar not seeing her demon reveal herself at random times, almost made Y/N grew worrisome. She made her wonder why she cared for someone who necessarily didn't care for her in return. Even the small pressure she feels at the back of her head when Amai is looking came back it quickly disappeared. Y/N knew that the demon wasn't gone forever, still had her powers. But she felt incomplete without her.

Ijichi, Itadori and herself were all tracking down the suspect. They drive down the road steadily, watching Junpei's every move. Using Itadori's shoulder for support, Y/N sat up and join in on the spy mission.

Yuji questioned. "Where's his uniform?"

"It looks like he hasn't attended school for some time." Ijichi assumed.

Y/N stated. "He's not the only one." She shared a sad glance with Yuji who asked how everyone else is doing back at school. It put a smile on their faces, that their friends are doing well on getting ready for the big event.

"So, what do we do now?" Yuji returned to the mission.

"We're going to use that." Ijichi shifted his head to the side at the caged curse on the passenger seat. It's was a fly-head, the little creature was the size of an average book, it had upside-down heart-shaped head with small wings on the back. The curse was a low-level curse that didn't even count as a grade four.

When there are no people in sight, they will release it to attack him. One of four things will happen: One if he's a normal person who can't see curses, then they'll save him. Two, if he can see the curse but has no means of engaging, then likewise save him and then question him about the theatre incident.

Three, if he exorcises with Jujustu. "Then we'll immediately restrain him." The assistant concluded fixed his glasses.

"Restrain how?" The pink-haired sorcerer inquired.

Ijichi answered. "By, whatever force necessary. If it's all a misunderstanding, we'll apologise after the fact. However, four, if Junpei has potential equal to a grade two sorcerer. Then we retreat and report to Nanami."

"Then what are we waiting for?" Y/N smirked. The three share triumphant looks before getting out of the car and walking down the slightly crowded street.

"So, who's going to attack the curse of something goes wrong?" Yuji asked holding the caged critter in his arms.

"You are," Ijichi said. "And while you're doing that L/N is going to clean up the mess and lure Junpei in."

Itadori sulked. "Hey! You're acting as if I'm the one who messed up everything." Earning himself a giggle from Y/N, he quickly countered that by sticking his tongue out.