𝐗𝐕𝐈 ; in 𝖍𝖎𝖘 eyes

edited

edited

"𝖕𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖒𝖊, 𝖘𝖚𝖐𝖚𝖓𝖆?" Amai questioned teasingly, the king watched the woman attack Fushiguro before he could gather himself up from inside the damaged building he was flung into by Sukuna. He watched her from the top of the building, sitting on the edge with his hands inside his pockets.

It's been a long time since he's been a while since Amai has been so daring towards him. Especially for his throne. After her sister's death, she would usually stay on the low to the point where she knew herself and became very cold and selfish.

Between the Belladonna sisters, Sukuna didn't have a favourite, which is a rare statement since everyone, curse or human had a preference for either Aisuru's loving nature or Amai's bewitching essence. Which gives the sisters' a huge advantage. He adored the obedience and loyalty within Aisuru, to a certain extent, since her obedient mannerism could easily be mistaken as weakness.

On the other hand, Sukuna hated that he admired Amai's power over anyone. Which is how he got himself stuck in her mess in the first place. Although he wasn't gullible at that moment, a chance to be out in the human world after being in the core's shadows for years. Who wouldn't take the offer?

Sukuna floated down to the ground after witnessing Fushiguro's final beat down. He appeared a few meters behind the seductress, "Had fun?" She turned around and walked towards him, swaying her hips from side to side rhythmically.

Doku answered with her smooth voice. "Forget him. Let's discuss our deal."

"It's not a deal, knowing us."
"Touché four eyes."

"Anyway." an irritated Sukuna growled making the demon chuckle, before return to his normal tone. "This moment will be remembered for centuries. I was thinking we should go all out for this one."

"What did you have in mind?" He wondered, rubbing his chin slightly. He said sharply. "And make it quick, this brat will be coming back soon."

Amai nodded. "Same here. In summary, you collect all fingers and I'll continue my illusions, our host will be long gone by then, and then we can fight to the death."

Strangely. The she-devil sense a taste of deep desire within the king of curses. She shouldn't have been surprised, they made a deal included they would have sex. For Sukuna, she assumed that he would just have sex with her, just for the sake of having sex. Which didn't surprise her, since all men are practically sex-loving meat bags. As for Amai, she had a completely different and beneficial reason.

She chuckled to herself before standing in front of Sukuna, holding his cheek in her hand as she whispered in his ear.

"Love is such an intense power emotion that affects all, from human to creature to monster. It comes in many shades: sweet, dark, caring... weak and so much more. It's a.. strange feeling. It can fill anyone up for a while or forever."

"That's why you do it, uh?" A voice stuttered in pain for behind the curse. The two looked over their shoulders and watched the young sorcerer collect himself ground, forming his curse energy in his fighting position "You do it out of hate, and make them beg for mercy?" He questioned.

Doku explained, bluntly. "Hate? No! I hurt them out of love." She tapped Sukuna's shoulder and stood behind him. "Your turn."

"So this is when you start burning through your life?" The king grinned devilishly. "Now I see, well in that case."

The curse walked away from the demon and eagerly towards Megumi. "Megumi! Show me what you got!"

Amai, your time is up. The demon hissed silently at the sudden struck of pain in her head, she knew that voice and was shock that it took her quite a while to get back to the real world.

The curse smiled down at the ground and simply stated, "I hoped you enjoyed your visit, Y/N."

With that, the demon closed her eyes and went back to their realm. Together.

 Together