𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; amai's 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖒

edited

edited

𝖚𝖘𝖚𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞, 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖞𝖕𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑 𝖍𝖚𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉: 𝖈𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖒 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖌𝖚𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌. Luckily for Y/N was fortunate enough not to taste any human flesh in her mouth, while Amai devoured her friend. She found herself floating motionlessly in her dark lifeless void, the familiar sound of the ocean and the watery sensation pressing against her body, Y/N assumed she was in Amai's realm. Well, she had to be since I don't think humans are capable of breathing underwater.

She couldn't recall the moments after Amai took control even if her life depended on it. She blacked out completely and has been in this void for who knows how long. Y/N didn't know if Amai was still in power, and feared for what the demon has done these last hours. All she hoped for was Sasaki and Iguchi to be alive and well.

All of a sudden, Y/N felt her body motion upwards to the surface. Her eyes widened slowly and stared at the faint pink lights illuminating her escape as she reached the surface. Her pace sped up and launched her body out of the deep pool by a few centimetres, and she gradually floated back down onto the now small little pool of water she was once in.

"You're back, my little good luck charm!" Y/N sat up. It wasn't displayed on her face but she was surprised that her hair and clothes were bone dry, she looked her right and saw the demon sitting upon one of two dark purple leather chairs.

She had her legs on the armrest with her arched pointed toes rhythmically waddling back and forward in delight. "Had a fun little swim?"

"What was that place?" Y/N questioned after shifted her body towards the demon.

She explained. "It's called the womb. You see when I take control, your soul falling into deep dark slumber and when you take conscious you're 'birthed' back into the present time. It doesn't happen to me because, I'm technically not, dead and can travel to my hell realm."

"Now before you ask the obvious." Amai cut off Y/N. She teleported and sat in front of her host and steadily leaned in with a growing smirk as she trailed Y/N's jawline with her sharp black nail from the behind of her ear to the tip of her chin. "How are you feeling, Y/N?"

A small smile appeared on the host's face, even a little giggle escaped her lips. The thought of Sasaki's and Iguchi's well-being unusually snapped out her mind completely. "I feel..." she hesitated. "Different..."

"Good is the word to use." Amai corrected softly. She held Y/N's face in her hand like she was fragile and said in her soft voice. "I didn't hurt your friends, I only took a little of her essence and yes, her memory is erased. But still, I only took enough to last a few weeks, if you don't use my powers, of course, to fight off the Sukuna vessel somewhere in this school."

"Who is Sukuna?" Y/N filled the brief silence, she said with a slight nod. "To you."

"All you need to know is that he is your enemy." Amai bluntly responded with oddly nervous averted vision.

Y/N pressed on a little. "That doesn't answer my question." She shook her head with a growing identical to her possesser.

"It did."

"It did. Incorrectly."

"Touché."

"Now tell me."

"I would if I could, Y/N." The demon shushed Y/N's pleadings with her index finger placed on her lips. "If I tell you now, it wouldn't make sense."

Y/N paused. "Yeah, and getting possessed by a sex-driven demonic curse who trying to kill her former lover through an eighteen-year-old girl whose family got killed by curses makes sense."

"U-um wow..." The curse suddenly felt her whole body shake violently under her skin. The feeling of uncomfortable scratching and twisting from her ankles, neck and wrist caused a head-aching scream to burst out of her mouth. She saw Y/N at the corner of her eye coming towards her, she sat up from the ground and tap her host's third eye sending her back to the real.

"S-stay back Y/N.."

no. D

"are you guys rapists?" the blonde, who looked a little older than i am, inquired. becoming worrisome at the now six mysterious men all wearing black clothing and holding sharp objects in their hands.

"god, it's only the blondes that are the dumbest."