𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; when souls 𝖗𝖊𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖉𝖑𝖊

edited

edited

"𝖉𝖊𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝖆 𝖈𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖒𝖇." Kiyotaka Ijichi explained to the three sorcerers. The three being Nobara, Fushiguro and Itadori who was sceptical of Y/N's disappear yesterday. He remembered Gojo leaving the trio behind to go find her with his worried expression. Yuji wanted to go find her too but was instructed to stay behind. That pissed him off a little. He hasn't seen Y/N since, all he could do was hope that she wasn't hurt or worse dead.

And he wasn't the only one.

Course Nobara and Fushiguro were somewhat worried. Strangely Sukuna was also intrigued by Y/N and like hell was Itadori going to allow his (Sukuna's) hands on her, however, there was an unusual line he stated to Itadori that day. I'm not interested in the girl, I'm interested in the girl within her.

Itadori, for a couple of hours, assumed that Sukuna had falling in love with Y/N, which would be kinda weird but equally as funny. He huffed out a chuckle just thinking about it as he thought back to it.

"Sorry, I'm late." A familiar voice called behind them. The group turned around to see, surprised to see Y/N herself with her h/t hair styled in two low soft-looking buns. She stood between Fushiguro and Nobara. "Hair problems."

"Very well, we were just heading in." The assistant stated. "You're just in time anyway."

"Thanks...?" Her once relieved voice slowly transitioning into a baffled one as she looked at Fushiguro. He gave her a narrowed eyes and pointing finger as if he was trying to figure what was going on with Y/N.

She pointed at herself with a raised eyebrow before realising that Nobara and Itadori touching her hair as if it was a delicacy. Y/N slapped them away swiftly and walked past Ijichi towards the double doors.

"Never touch the hair. I am not a petting zoo."

***

A vail of blue darkness covered the building and tress. Y/N remember reading about these in her books, it's used to conceal the curse and curse users from the outside. Fushiguro explained that as well to Itadori as he watched in awe at the sky turning into night.

"Awesome!" He beamed leaning over the stone bannister.

"Moron.." Nobara remarked, she heard a small chuckle for her right and saw the new girl. She tapped her shoulder and introduced herself. "I'm Nobara Kugisaki and you are- wait... do I know you?"

"No, I don't think so." Well, Y/N wasn't technically lying. She recognised Kugisaki as the girl she bumped into in the city yesterday. "I'm Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you."

L/N, the brunette reminded in her mind. Her voice and expression brightened a little more. "Nice to meet you too." She smiled with their hands shaking briefly.

A howl coming from Fushiguro's white demon dog caught the girls' attention. The owner explained, "He'll let us know the curse gets close."

An unnerving creak from the double doors sent chills down, the four students as they were greeted with the sound of silence. They walked into the dimly lit hall filled with rusty pipes, the spiked haired sorcerer put his team to a halt at the sight of the aftermath of a curse's domain expansion. There was buildings and bridges contorted together into one storey despite this building being two storey.