𝐕𝐈𝐈 ; a 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙

⚠️ choking

⚠️ choking.

edited

" 𝖆 𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗 𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖑, 𝖜𝖔𝖜. 𝖎 𝖆𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖐𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆 𝖘𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖈𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖎𝖊. 𝖐𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖔" You see. Jujustu Tech was disguised by the title of a 'Religious School' but it was a school to train future Jujustu Sorcerers. Y/N wasn't surprised that only a rare percentage of people were enrolled, only three people were in her first-year class. One of whom she's has already encountered, Megumi the boy who saw her at the top of the stairs and back at her house.

The young woman was packing up her belongings in her suitcase with the help of Azumi and Dai. Amai remained sitting on the bedroom sill, it was hard for Y/N to adjust to the demon being in her field of view most of the time. Sometimes Amai would pop up out of nowhere or disappear, and Y/N was the one that could see her.

As for eating duties, Amai hasn't eaten anything ever since she possessed Y/N. Therefore, her host's moods were going to swing back and forward until one decided to take control and search for a meal.

"It's the favouritism for me." A sassy Azumi teased after finishing another box. Course she was joking, she was never the jealous type but has always been quite the tease. Y/N never got to know Azumi personally but could tell she's a genuinely sweet person, which benefits her popularity at school.

Dai responded. "Umi, you know that I don't have a favourite between my kids."

"He's lying, he likes you the most, then Azumi then the twins," Amai confessed. "I may be the devil in a beautiful disguise but a sin can always tell the truth from the lie." She admitted with her flirtatious smirk.

"Yeah right." Azumi rolled her eyes playfully. "Any-woo, I agree with paps N/N, I'm so proud of you!" The short brown haired girl walked over to her younger sister and ruffled one of her buns. The smiling girl fanned her hand away and fixed her hair. "Before you go we should get ice-slushes and-"

"Vibe, girl~..." Dai said with a surfer boy voice and his hands mimicking waves. He kept going after seeing both his children even the demon on the sill laugh. "What, no? Ain't with the shit, gang?" He played along even more.

"No." Y/N inhaled through her giggling fit as Azumi gasped at her younger sister giggling for once. The demon watched as Azumi danced Y/N around her empty room, jumping around for joy while Dai just did jazz hands.

For the first time in a long time, something wholesome made the curse smile. Amai would mostly smile for malicious or sexual reasons but never for something so pure. It almost made me take a step back as to when she felt this bright in her dark heart.

"What's going on here?" The four looked up from the floor to see Aria carrying Aito on her side. "Looks like the three of you are having a jolly good time!"