𝐈𝐕 ; a sister 𝖘𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓

⚠️ tw// mentions of drugs, self-harm & suicide

- 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨.
amai doku

It was the night before the event, and Y/N arrived home from the hospital. She wasn't too fused over the whole thing until she wins it. However, Amai had the idea of changing up her school outfit for the big event. The demon sat crossed-leg wearing a white tank top and green shorts on the f/c carpet and used her magic to control the sewing tools she used.

From everyone else's point of view, it was just a Y/N's dress on the floor and random needles floating in the air and stabbing into it.

Y/N sat in front reading over the Belladonna book, "Who made this book?" She asked after seeing a couple of blank pages between every other chapter.

"I don't know." Amai shrugged, then continued with a child-like delivery with her deep seductive voice. "I like to think that people who had their experiences with Belladonnas, maybe you could do your own?"

"Maybe." Y/N sighed, she sat on the floor across from Amai and leaned against her bed.

That moment with Itadori was still playing over and over in her head. He did stay over though and slept with her. Not slept with as in sex, just a normal sleepover like friends.

Don't get her wrong, she would love to date Yuji, however, there were many things in the way from doing so: Amai, Sukuna, The Amai Effect, the whole blood essence thing and the higher-ups waiting to kill them.

With that all in mind, when Y/N talked to Amai, it was odd that she didn't want to kill Yuji, just Sukuna, regardless she'll (and Y/N) will be killing them inevitably.

"Do you want to die, Y/N." Asked Amai with a soft tone. Then her voice dropped. "I mean you did steal Amphetamine from Junpei's house." *

Y/N wasn't suicidal at all. Struggling with self-esteem, obviously PTSD and anxiety, she always had those thoughts in her head from the most random things, from pools, sitting at a dinner table, to bullies. That thought what would happen if you... or this wouldn't happen if you didn't exist...

In that moment for blood, she became desperate, although, those thoughts didn't come into her head this time. She saw the Amphetamine and grabbed it. Instinctively.

"I know." She replied bluntly and ashamed. Y/N replied. "I don't know, but everybody has to at one point."

She trailed her words at the thought of Junpei. Y/N wasn't one to speak ill of the dead, but she was never close with the boy who thought was close with her thanks to that shitty effect. He didn't deserve to die that way, no one does. Well, expect for Mahito that bastard.

"If I was there." Amai finished the final stitching at the bottom. The demon glance up at her sister and had this almost unreadable expression, it could be mistaken for her complete opposite emotion: Innocence.

"I would have helped that boy."

Y/N wondered with a faint sarcastic tone. "Is that S/N speaking or Amai?"

"What's the difference?" Giggled Amai, she quickly changed her voice into a soft curiosity. "What was it like? Faith?"

Y/N was a little confused, she thought that Amai was the one that orchestrated the act. However, she responded without her curiosity lingering in her voice.

"I don't know." She responded after silently thanking her sister, Y/N placed her new and improved uniform on a hanger and into her closet. "In a way, it was filling-"

"Completely?" The girl asked almost asked urgently.

Y/N paused. "Yeah... I mean I almost died then again, I don't even know what a 'normal' death is?" She confessed with a click sound when she shut her closet doors. She cringed a little. "That's sounds.. depressing."

Doku rhetorically questioned, "Isn't everything?"

"Yeah, coming from a belladonna." Y/N retorted before yawning a storm. "Although, you didn't have the best life-parting experience."

"Agreed and offended." Amai used her powers and levitated her host off the ground with one hand and conducted her bedsheets to open with the other. "But it's time for you to sleep."

She guided her floating body gently onto the f/c bed and snuggled her under the f/c sheets.

Y/N raised her brow. "First a demon, then my sister and now my mom? You belladonnas switching the wrong positions, making Sukuna feel jealous."

"Well that four-eyed bastard can be and stay jealous until I get my hands on him and I-"

"Okay and we're back to square one."

* if you're shocked it was in the chapter " a calling from above

* if you're shocked it was in the chapter " a calling from above. " it's briefly mentioned.