𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈 ;  disaster 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖐𝖊𝖘

edited

edited

"𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖔𝖐𝖆𝖞?" Asked the worried boy. Y/N leaned against the wall next to the bathroom door and smiled not even trying to hide her exhaustion. She reassured the Itadori that she was okay and wanted a good night sleep. Luckily for her, Ijichi was waiting outside for them. The pair say their goodbyes to the Yoshino family and made their way home.

The city was glittered by the many blinding lights leading their way. Yuji watched the many royal blue vivid lights shine softly on Y/N's s/c skin, as she snuggled her head in his shoulder. She was fast asleep as soon as they entered the car, something bad must have happened in the bathroom. Y/N didn't seem like herself at the dinner table, maybe she wasn't hungry for that type of food.

Now that he thinks about it, back when they were meeting with Nobara. That moment when she got lost must have been petrifying for her, which explains why Gojo was extremely worried. So excusing and isolating herself from the risk of lashing out and attacking either one of them, was a selfless move.

He genuinely liked Y/N a lot. He wasn't afraid to admit that now, but it's easier said than done. He made a promise to her and Yuji was going to fulfil it.

"What's wrong with L/N?" Ijichi asked after stopping at a red light.

Itadori answered. "She said she was tired, and needed some sleep."

"Any Amai-like activity?" The assistant sent a serious expression which reflected off the mirror and back at Itadori who quickly shook his head no. "Good, we can't have Y/N going on a wild rampage."

"She's not like that." Argued Itadori. "Y/N wouldn't hurt anyone, unless when Amai in control but other than that. She wouldn't hurt anyone."

"I know that. But Nanami told me to keep an eye on her. Him, Gojo, you and I are all worried for her. Amai is a very dangerous woman." Ijichi explained, after starting up the car and driving on. "Her powers are growing almost every day according to them, which means her feedings are only going to get worse."

Ijichi didn't like the fact that Itadori was getting close to Y/N. He held no malice intent towards the girl, none of this is her fault in the slightest. But Amai doesn't care about that, she wants something more than power. She has no feeling. Aisuru, the Belladonna that he liked better, was dead because of her thirst for power, and when she kills the King of curses. She will be unstoppable.

"Don't worry, I won't let it get any worse," Yuuji promised, placing his head on top of Y/N as police sirens drove past.

***

Another boring day at Satozakura High School for the eldest Bunko child. She found herself skipping school and hanging with her new bubbly friend, Sona, who rushed over to her when she saw her come out of the door. The girl had bright blue hair styled in two high curly pigtails, fair skin, her eyes were green and she wore your many k-pop boy and girl group bandages on her blazer.

The pair sat on a stone wall, sipping energy drinks and eating sugary treats. Well, Sona despite being a bubbly and high spirited girl, didn't like sugary foods or energy drinks. So Orange juice and a packet of strawberries was the second-best thing.

"Do you think we'll get in trouble?" Asked a causal Sona as she finished the little strawberry.

The brown-haired girl responded with a shrug. "Nah. It's not like anything bad will happen. Unless Shouta will be a bully like he usually is. Honestly, he's racist, transphobic, ugly and a bully, like pick a struggle."

"Right I hate all men!" Sona agreed after placing six strawberries in her mouth one of them popping out of her mouth. In her pit of anger, she spotted a boy and immediately began choking on her berries. "Cute boy at two o'clock."

"Not you switching up."
"You will too when you see Elsa's hot older brother (Gojo)."
"Touché."

The pair stashed their treats into their bags and jumped down the wall to peek their heads up and spy on the now three individuals rushing towards their school.

Sona grinned bashfully. "I like his pink hair and the girl next to him is super-duper pretty too! So this is what a bi-panic is."

"Wait..." Azumi looked back at the girl. A smile grew quickly on her face when she recognised the girl. "Let's go and surprise her then."

A blushing Sona was grabbed by the arm and ran down towards the trio. To be honest, Azumi was very sceptical of Y/N, reason being, as soon as she appeared a blue spiral in the sky appeared. So she had to be connected somehow. Y/N wasn't a bad person nor would she become a bad person. Maybe she's trying to stop something?

The two girls hide behind a bench and spied on Y/N, her friend and her mentor. Azumi declared quietly. "The boy's cute."

"The girl's hotter though."
"Dude that's my sister."
"You're lucky. Not in that way though."

Something didn't feel right, the atmosphere seemed tense. These three seemed to have to type of business to do here, a rapid tapping on her shoulder from Sona snapped Azumi out of her thoughts. She looked down and held in her scream at the many bodies lying down on the ground.

"You ready, Y/N?" Asked the pink-haired boy. She nodded with a hint of conflicted emotions, prior she was mentally preparing herself from what horror was behind those doors.

"Let's do this."