𝐗𝐗𝐈 ; cotton 𝖈𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖞 lovin'

edited

edited

𝖆 𝖉𝖎𝖋𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖚𝖑𝖙 𝖉𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓, 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖓 𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖗𝖎𝖕 𝖔𝖋𝖋𝖘 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖗. Red & blue two common primary colours in art, in our veins, familiar with a certain hedgehog or echidna. But in this scenario, they were opposites. The man only had under four minutes to cut either the red wire or the blue wire. A fifty-fifty chance of surviving or dying.

The main character cracking under the pressure listened to the voice coming through his earphone speaker. "In the area where I used to live, we had designated trash bags."

Y/N, cringing but at the time relating at the bad timing of telling the main character's love interest choice of words, crunched down on some popcorn Itadori handed to her. He gave the girl his jacket to used as a blanket for her legs while her head rested on his leg.

"And the bags were red for plastic and blue for combustible trash. I thought shouldn't be the opposite?" She wondered. "It should be red, anyone would go with red."

"Red's not a good colour," Itadori responded quietly, shaking his head slowly. Amai popped up behind the sofa and sent major side-eye his way, luckily he didn't see her.

"Racist.." She stated as her head silently disappeared back to Y/N's brain.

The main character guy took a deep breath and agreed with his partner. The tension grew thicker like the impatience in Y/N's teddy bear which was a light pink now into a dark Amai-like vermillion.

MC guy's breath quickened and slowed unnaturally as he shakily wrapped his pliers around the single red wire. Hesitation was weighed him and his probably girlfriend down, they all waited for that single snip to end their anticipation. The teenagers leaned closer to the screen getting ready for the big reveal.

Until.

"BWAH!" In a swift attack, the bears punched and bite their owners, high-fiving each other in the air in victory while the two now on the ground flopped in defeat.

Y/N yelled feeling a stream burst from her ears at the sight of the mischievous curses dancing with one another. "You little-"

"Don't punch me while I'm drinking soda!" Itadori joined the yelling festival. He was a little shocked at Y/N's burst of anger, not that it made him dislike her at all.

"How about don't drink." Satoru sitting on the table behind suggested.

Yuji argued through his coughing. "You can't watch a movie and not have soda!" He picked himself off the ground as Gojo made his way to the door.