𝐗𝐈𝐕 ; when villainous 𝖗𝖔𝖞𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖞 unites

edited

edited

𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖆𝖗𝖊, 𝖒𝖞 𝖋𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞. 𝖒𝖞 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊. mother was making her special Sunday Special Blackberry pie, with Father's wore out 'kiss the chef' apron on. Her working space on the island was covered in many mixtures of flours and sugars. Now and then, F/N would sneak a little teaser of the blackberry jam or a cheeky kiss upon his wife's cheek, and if lucky when the kids weren't looking at the lips.

Course many of his blackberry tasting attempts were unsuccessful, thanks to his daughter Y/N, being its knight in denim dungarees armour, would slap his hand away and pointed at him with disappointment.

"And what are you going about it, punk!" F/N teased. He hunched his back with his fingers out ready to tickle little Y/N. Present-day Y/N couldn't be seen from her family, she watched by the kitchen sink as her thirteen-year-old self and her father were running around the kitchen in a wild race.

She heard a 'tsk' from the kitchen table. Y/N looked past her mother and walked down to the table to see her sister S/N having her many accessories scattered around the table to decorate her black hair with. The twin sister took her time glancing away from the phone in her hand at her other half and dad, they did ask her to join in. But she refused.

Her mom placed her pie in the oven. She looked down at her eldest daughter then back at Y/N and her father.

"S/N. Go play with Y/N and your father." She said with her (What continent, region etc you're from, or just ignore that) accent. It wasn't a strong accent since M/N lived in Japan since she was thirteen but had it still because of her grandparents.

"I don't want to." S/N lied spitefully.

"Tragic isn't it." Amai appeared right next to present-day Y/N who jumped at her presence. The demon's sorrowful tone reflected her words. "Poor girl, it's always the bossy ones that are the most greediest." She nudged Y/N's shoulder.

"Talk to her."

Y/N questioned sceptically. "Where will you be?"

"With an old friend." Doku smiled oddly enough softly. "Trust me, it'll be like I never left."

***

"Surprise, surprise." The demonic woman cursed at her curse sliced into six equal pieces from the head down. The only person other than herself who could do that such damage was Sukuna.

This means her plan, like most plans, worked. She jumped onto each stone piece in the water to her little curse. She twirled her fingers graciously and snapped him back together.

The curse fell on his knees and hugged his master's legs for mercy. She cooed at him like a baby and leaned down to caress his cold cheek.

"Hello, love." She says elegantly. "Nothing personal, you know how heartless us demons are."

The curse shook his head like a dog. "Good," Amai said darkly before snapping her fingers and turning around not witnessing her creature's body twisting and contorting violently before exploding from the inside allowing her to suck out the curse energy out of it.

The seductress stopped in her tracks to look at her reflection waterfall. She smirked knowing that Y/N was lost in her vision of their fallen family, but that thought escape her mind at the sight of her attire.

"Shit, since when was I so modest?" She mumbled before ripping the side of her dress to reveal her upper thigh. "It's something, or whatever."

Suddenly a faint bang echoed through the building. The demon with her fangs and eyes shining brightly in the light, broke the stone walls with ease and spared up into the night sky.

"Finally!" She cheered triumphantly, stretching her wings and arms out at the euphoric moment in the moonlight.

Amai hasn't experienced this feeling for centuries, the demon only travels through the shadows to feast on human flesh as delicious revenge. because of her skin's sensitivity towards light. But now that she was in a physical body, she was unstoppable.

The king of Curses caught himself in a fight against Fushiguro. The young sorcerer with his Shikigami attempted many punches and attacks towards the Sukuna but was unlucky each time.

The curse, whilst dodging wondered where Amai was, he had a feeling that the curse from behind was hers. Which begs the question of why she had his finger? However, he knew a woman like her will make her grand appearance when least expected.

"Give me more!" Sukuna demanded avoiding each one of Megumi's punches. "More."

He was about to grab his opponent until a familiar guest arrived in the fight.

She had teleported between the two, her back arched slightly to raise her back leg higher which kicked Fushiguro on the jaw. The woman balanced on her other leg with her heel lifted only balancing on her toes and her arms wrapped lazily around his neck.

"Speak of the devil," Sukuna smirked.

Amai responded. "You thought for me, you know. Can't leave my only customer in waiting."

"Only?" He repeated with confusion lingering in his voice.

Amai folded her arms against her chest and stated with pettiness. "All my exes are dead."

She heard ruffling behind and turned around to investigate. It was the person she kicked in the face, Fushiguro Megumi, whose petrified expression was exhilarating to witness for the demon. He felt like his heavy heart sunk into the ground, almost weighing him down since he didn't dare to stand up and only stare at the King and Queen of all curses, smirking devilishly above him who were once his friends.

 He felt like his heavy heart sunk into the ground, almost weighing him down since he didn't dare to stand up and only stare at the King and Queen of all curses, smirking devilishly above him who were once his friends