Is Jungwon Jealous? pt.2

Jake has been comforting me a lot ever since me and Jungwon argued

Jake has been comforting me a lot ever since me and Jungwon argued. He knows how sad I must've been because of me and Jungwon's argument. I went to the bathroom as the boys walked away, all I hear is screaming and the boys whisper shouting. I then got out the bathroom and the boys ran up to me saying they have a surprise for me, before I could say anything they dragged me into a dark room. I turned the light and I sighed then I turned around and saw Jungwoo looking at me shook them I screamed and fell down. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I then sat down looking to the ground. Jungwon then said hey, I barely looked at him said hi. Then it got quiet between us again until someone said, "if you guys don't start taking to each other we won't let you guys out." This made me sigh even harder then Jungwon mumbled a sorry but I couldn't here so I said, "What." He then responded, "Nothing." I then said, "You clearly said something." He said, "No I didn't, you're hearing ghosts Nono." I then smiled he then smiled back and said, "I'm sorry Princey, I just wanted you to be okay and out of drama because I mean we just debuted so this is a lot to have on you." "I know want to protect me, but my Jumgwonie remember, I'm my own person, I'm human if I want to have other friends I should be allowed." I said. He smiled and nodded, "Of course but your smol so I really have to protect you." We both laughed and then I narrowed my eyes at him saying, "You were jealous." He blushed bright pink and said, "No I wasn't." I laughed and said sure. We then both tried to open the door again as they must've heard us make up. "Guys were friends again!" I screamed as numbing laughed and agreed. They tried to open the door and it didn't open, even when they unlocked it. "Uhhhh guys what's going on???" Jungwon asked. Niki then said, "Don't panic but." He was then cut off by Jay, "But you guys are stuck in there." Jungwon and I looked at each other calmly then started to scream our heads off. "How are we supposed to eat?!?" I asked the boys on the other side of the door. Sunoo then responded, "Why do you always only think about food?" I answered saying, "Food is the way to some girls hearts, including me, myself, and I." All of us laughed as they kept on trying to get us out of this room.