Nova on Enhypen's tiktok....again

I just was scrolling through TikTok and I got bored of it so I handed my phone to Sunghoon and Jungwon, telling them to have fun

I just was scrolling through TikTok and I got bored of it so I handed my phone to Sunghoon and Jungwon, telling them to have fun. I sighed still trying to figure out what I was going to do since I was too tired to dance. I then had an idea and snatched my phone from them as they pout and get Jungwon's phone. I put in my Airpods as I shuffled my Spotify playlist and serendipity started to play and I started to sing. What I didn't realize was Jungwon and Sunghoon recording me singing and posted it to Tiktok. I was still swaying around, singing like crazy, smiling like an idiot.

When the song finished, Dionysus started and I decided to sit down and catch my breath. Then I decided to scare Niki who was sleep, I brought the speaker to this room, turning it all the way up, also turn my phone all the way up and ran out the room and closed the door as the speaker blocked the door. I started to run away as all of us heard Dionysus being blasted from a far away distance. They saw me outta breath and heard a scream from afar and asked what did I do. I smiled and said, "Nothing." They then saw a frantic Niki dashing down the stairs, looking at all of us like we committed a crime. He then squealed, "WHO DID IT?!?" The boys all point at me as I smiled, knowing in a few seconds Niki was going to drag me across the room. I won't even get into the details... Some days later I kept popping in and out of all of our Tiktoks, I popped into Jay's Tiktok, Sunoo's Tiktok, and I was fully in Niki's Tiktok and Jungwon's, Jake's, and sorta Heeseung's tiktok. I checked the comments and to the video as I see comments that Heeseung's just being Heeseung, how were in the the new Hybe building, how we look so aesthetically etc.. I kept scrolling down until I saw this video on the account I never seen before of me singing Serendipity, for once in my life I wanted to strangle Jungwon and Sunghoon. I chased them around the room like we were playing tag. I finally got a hold of Sunghoon and jumped on his back, fake fighting him. Jungwon started to laugh at Sunghoon's demise when I narrowed my eyes at him when he started to apologize from afar. Which then made Sunghoon to ultimately apologize as I pat his head to this apologize. I then started to walk up to Jungwon as he put his arms up trying to block me from slapping him, so I softly patted him on the head. He put down his arms after that and smiled thinking nothing was going to happen, I then slapped him really hard on the head and he held his head as he scolded me with his eyes. I scoffed knowing that it's what he deserves.