Episode 8

"We need to talk

"We need to talk." Sunoo said as I started to get nervous and nodded. "Okay even though I like you a lot, we have to put that behind us for right now, we're working hard to debut and I don't want it to be awkward between, and please don't think I'm rejecting you cause I'm not, I'm just saying let's be professional before being affectionate." Sunoo explained detailed as he prepared this for a while. I looked at him then hugged him, "At least I wasn't the only one who was thinking this, let's be passionate and not affectionate yet, I guess from now on we'll be flirty friends?" I questioned looking up at him. He smiled then said, "What ever you're happy with princess." He says before patting my head and walking away. I don't know why I was expecting a kiss, sometimes I forget we're not even dating I did smile to myself, as our two minds thought alike, I was going to tell Sunghoon and Jay but before I can achieve that someone back hugged me. I thought it was Sunoo, maybe Jungwon or Jake? But no, it was.....Taki. He dragged me to the couching asking if we can watch Naruto. "But Niki isn't here, we can't watch it without him." I told him looking around for Niki. "We can always rewatch it with him." Taki says while turning on Naruto as we both binge watch episodes. "I KNOW YOU TWO ARENT WATCHING NARUTO WITHOUT ME!" Niki screamed while running to the living room and jumping on the couch. "I- no?" I said wondering if he was gonna get mad or not. "I CANT BELIEVE IT! But let's watch." He calmed down turning up the t.v. After we practiced a little more then went to bed as tomorrow was gonna be a big day. I woke up being carried, "Really Jungwon, you're seriously carrying me right now?" I asked tiredly. "Do you always think it's Jungwon." Sunoo questioned. "Sometimes I really do have to question it." I responded wrapping my arms around him, resting my head on his shoulder. He smiled then when we reached the practice room, he put me down. We had our final practice and got ready. My outfit was gorgeous but I was scared I might trip over the dress cause it was long. I stopped doubting myself and just put myself out there on the stage.

I think we did pretty well, I put all my emotions into the dance so I thought I did well. We got our critiques then walked off the stage. I hugged Taki first, then jumped on Heeseung, then Sunghoon, then finally Sunoo. He even lifted me up in the air and didn't want to put me down. "Sunoo can I please go down!" I asked. "No." He snuggles up in the hug even more as I laughed. Someone's going to become a dropout since they made it into the final 13 but is now leaving. They revealed the person to be Geonu, I was surprised sad even though I wasn't that close to him. We all hugged him and we part ways, he left I-land, I really felt bad seeing him leave. I knew their had to be a catch, saying that there can only be 8... Next week we'll be split off into groups which is what I'm scared off. K must've saw the sorrow on my face that he came up and asked me, "You want a hug?" I gushed and said, "yes." And he hugged me tightly. "It's gonna be okay, we're gonna make it." He whispered in my ear and I nodded. We then went to sleep as we energized for the next day. We were told that we're splitting into groups again and that we were gonna be put into groups and since Heeseung had the benefit of choosing who he wants in the group, he picked K, Jungwon, Jake, Sunghoon, and I for the song, "Flicker", I literally have no strength to do this week, last week was just crazy. I just felt that this week was gonna be stressful and I mean they always are but I feel like it was gonna be extra stressful and I was right. Every second someone gets a move wrong we're arguing, it is just the first day but it was so annoying. I constantly got tired and annoyed that I sneaked into DIY's (Dive Into You) practice room which I got caught and just studied their moves as well. When they were on break, Hanbin came up to me and ask, "You look exhausted." And started to laugh. I laughed with him and said, "Yeah I am, I'm tired them from a little." "I'm pretty sure you guys will do fine." Hanbin reassured me. "Thank you." I said with a smile and he tapped my shoulder then walked away. Sunoo then sat next to me and ask, "Cessa what's wrong?" I laid my head inside his lap and responded with a frown, "no." "Tell me what's going on." He asked worriedly. I told him and he stroked my hair as my eyes started to get heavy. "It's gonna be okay." That was the last thing I heard Sunoo say to me before I woke up in my room the next day. I thought I only had a nap, but more importantly, I SLEPT ON SUNOO. I legitimately started to freak out as I walked downstairs and everyone was acting fine, except for....