Enhypen-Hi ep. 1 pt.2

We then got out and started to practice, well the first song were going to dance together which was Chamber 5/ Dream of Dreams

We then got out and started to practice, well the first song were going to dance together which was Chamber 5/ Dream of Dreams. We only had to teach Jay and Niki it as they were in Flame On only. We then got out of practice and took a test, I was so confused but didn't show it, as I was wondering why are we taking a test, I think I passed it though, hopefully. We then posted our first video as a group together. We then walked to a surprise party for us, there was cake, cookies, and cupcakes, I'm happy. Our parents then appeared on the screen, and when I saw my parents I started to cry, "I made it, I really did, and I'm proud of myself, please be proud of me, I really miss you guys so much, please cheer for me." They said they will and that they missed me too, it's been so many months without them, I really do miss them. The boys started to comfort me saying it's okay as they talked to their parents also. We then cut the cake but ate cupcakes, I really loved these cupcakes, they tatsted very good and sweet. Jay started to sulk again, saying at least he didn't cry. We all asked why he's saying, then he said I didn't Jungwon to cry as well and make me look bad. We then laughed until all of our stomachs hurt. Then we went back home and started to clean up the place, I didn't realize we made such a mess. Then we ate and started to pack, I planned my outfit for tomorrow in the mean time. My outfit was obviously going to be comfy but multiple of my outfits is also going to be for the photoshooot so I mentally sulk, picking things that I want to wear.

I mean this outfit is cute, at least I'm not wearing pink or Heeseung would fight me to not wear it

I mean this outfit is cute, at least I'm not wearing pink or Heeseung would fight me to not wear it. As we finished up packing, Jungwon and Jake started to cook. As Heeseung came into the room to bother Sunoo, Sunghoon and I. I was watching Sunoo play his game before I started to play a game on my phone. Heeseung then started to bother us, first he aimed for Sunoo first who define you got bothered. He then aimed for Sunghoon who dodge his bothering tactics which then led him to me. I then just got up and went to the kitchen seeing Jungwon and Jake cooking, I then started to help them. Then when we finished we called everyone to come and eat with us. I set the table as everyone then started to eat. "Waaaah Jungwon and Jake this is really good." Adding on to everyone's compliments then Jake said, "You're acting like you didn't help." We then all laughed and took a shower and fell asleep.We then woke up and got ready to go out, wearing the yellow sweater I picked out before. I was still tired so we went to out local 7/11 and I got a monster and takis and Jay bought me an ice coffee as well. We all rid to the photo shoot place in the car together, I fell asleep, we woke up pretty early and I went to sleep late. We then got our make up done and put on our photo shoot outfits.

I think I looked pretty, I liked everyone else's outfits as well

I think I looked pretty, I liked everyone else's outfits as well. We then had lunch/breakfast since we didn't eat anything today, "This reminds me of school lunch" Jay and Jake said, I just laughed nodding because it's so true. Some of us went back in the car before recording, Sunoo was eating on the camera as I was laying my head on Heeseung's lap as he played with my hair. I almost fell asleep, I was tired from before but Heeseung playing with my hair made very tired until we had to get up and film and they had to fix my makeup and hair. Then we filmed for the preview of our album songs. We all had fun, I took pictures with everyone, especially with Jay, were the best fake siblings. We then went into the car ride and Sunoo and Sunghoon got into this funny argument about Sunghoon's hair. "Sunoo, you're cuter when you're angry." Heeseung said. "Agreed, but Sunghoon definitely pulled off that he didn't like his hairstyle." I said. As we all laughed except for Sunoo. We're now going to the beach and I'm excited, I haven't been to beach since I was young so it's going to be exciting. There was a mention of Go Karts, now I'm definitely excited. We all started writing in the sand and Niki almost pushed in the water so I chased him around then Sunghoon almost pushed me in the water so I tried to attack him as well. We then started to take pictures in front of the sand writing and now I'm realizing that we're Enhypen. After all the pictures, me "made a wish"

(I'm sorry I had to, ANYWAYS)

We made a wish to make our debut well, and we all work hard and just do great as a group as a whole. After adding more rocks, ITS GO KART TIME! AHHHHHHH I'm so excited. Sunghoon and I went last, but the best is always last isn't it? Most of the guys, *cough cough* Heeseung , were nervous but I was ready to zoom away! Sunghoon was singing that it was too fast while I was laughing, I almost fell out the Go Kart because of how much I was laughing. When we finished, I was tired, maybe I was going too fast. We then sat down and ate snacks, then we did our- IDK WHAT THIS IS CALLED BUT, we put all our hands together and on top of each other's saying, "Enhypen, Album Cover Shoot, FIGHTING!"
These past few days were some great ones.