Episode 12

We walked upstairs together and everyone was talking and got excited when we came

We walked upstairs together and everyone was talking and got excited when we came. "I thought you guys took a detour," Sunghoon said while wiggling his eyebrows. I laughed while saying, "Stop being weird and let's get started." We were practicing and I feel like someone's eyes was on me, no it felt like two people, well I knew one was Sunoo because we kept making eye contact before and when I turn around I saw Heeseung staring at me, was Heeseung my secret admirer, ugh I would never know. Then Sunoo pulled me aside and whispered, "Do you think it's Heeseung?" I whispered back, "I was thinking the same thing! Let's see and find out." And then I said loudly, "Hey Sunoo can you be my roommate, I can't really be on my own?" Sunoo looked at me confused then I whispered, "Just go with it." "Oh um sure why not." Sunoo answered loudly. We looked at the others, Sunghoon and Heeseung just smiled at each other, Jake looked mad for some reason and Jungwon had no emotion at the moment, he just looked blank like he was zoning off. Sunoo and I looked at each other and was like, "Jake?!?" We whispered to each other. We then had a lunch break and I started to eat, most of the boys went to the Flame On unit, only Heeseung, Sunghoon, Sunoo and I were here. Oh- and I guess now everyone's going on lunch break cause now all the boys came out the other practice room, I then looked at Sunoo and started to talk to Jay about the dance. "Any changes to the dance Jay?" I asked. "No it's still the same, we were thinking if you could comeback to practice and then go back to Chamber 5's unit after 30 minutes?" Jay then asked. "I'll ask Sunoo and Heeseung." I then walked over to Sunoo asking him, he then said yes then I went to Heeseung and he also said yes. So after lunch break I went to the Flame On practice room and we practiced very vigorously during those 30 minutes, they then sent down Jake and I asked him two questions, "Okay Jake, one, Why did you look so mad in the practice room, and two can you tell Sunoo to come down?" He then responded saying, "I was mad because, I want to get close to Sunghoon as much as Heeseung is, I mean we are close and we hang out a lot but I want to get closer." I then said awwww then he also said, "Why?" I guess he responded to the Sunoo thing. "I- uh-, I need him." Jake then looked at me suspicious and then he called Sunoo down and went up stairs. Sunoo came down and looked confused then I pulled him into my room and said, "Close your eyes." He did as I close the door and saw, like I suspected, a letter was there. I then told him to open his eyes and placed the letter in his hands. He then open his eyes, not in delight as he knows what it is and read it, " I'm taller not bigger, I treat you when you don't treat yourself and you called me boyfriend material, who am I?"
I looked at Sunoo confused, "I only told Sunghoon that's he's boyfriend material, but the letter before said their name doesn't start with a S." "Maybe you called someone else boyfriend material?" He asked. "I don't give that title around to people if you know what I mean." I said as he nodded. I stood in between his legs and kissed his cheek, I guess I was making clear that I actually like him, I thought about it for a while and I'm mostly affectionate towards him. He stood up and my adrenaline rose but then someone knocked on the door so we answered it and walked out, saying an excuse that we were talking about the dance. Today was our last day of practice so we had to make it count, I mean I did, not sure about the other but there was a lot of laughs. We then all ate, I guess, dinner? We're being so close to each other now, I really don't know why, maybe because we don't know who's getting eliminated from who's not. I was concentrating on my thoughts I didn't realize how much time went by and we had to go to bed. Now the embarrassed thought is, me and Sunoo have to stick to our word of sleeping in the same room which is gonna be awkward so I made sure to change into my pajamas before he could even come in. He came in with pajamas as well and a pillow, good thing there's another bed in my room that he could sleep on. "There's another bed? How did I not notice." Sunoo said shocked. "It's like one of those buildable beds, it was in my walk in closet, I guess one of the production people must've of heard us to know." I explained. He nodded and before he got in his bed he checked mine and found a letter under my pillow. "Princess, come here for a sec." He said as I started to walk over, we then read the letter, "We've been inside the same group before except for the Ground groups, I never been there, who am I?" I looked at Sunoo and said, "It's not Jake, because he's been to the ground before so it's between Heeseung and Jungwon." He then dragged me into the bed with him and laid flat on his back, I did the same. "Chamber 5 came late for dinner and some people were already gone, Jay and Daniel, somehow they got into my room and placed the note there but it wasn't anyone from Chamber 5 as when we left the whole unit was still in the kitchen, so how does this work? Should we consider Flame On's unit?" I just spilled out all the information on my head to Sunoo. He processed everything and said, "Okay we can cancel out Hanbin and K as they are too old and that's just weird and it can't be Jay." I turned to him, "Why?" He turned to me and said, "Sunghoon would've either told you or give you hints." He smiles. I then yawned and my eyes kept dropping until I fell asleep. I woke up and my bed was empty and I looked over to the other bed to see Sunoo sleeping. I got on the other side of his bed and was admiring him sleeping, his lips were parted which made me kinda move forward and I caught myself but then he hugged me in his sleep and I was crushed and blushing, why do I feel this was around him, I must really do like him. He woke up and started to freak out and apologized so much that I laughed. We both walked out my room after getting ready, and most of the boys started to joke around about it. We just laughed it off and now they're giving us a day of rest as we have practice really hard these past few days. I chilled on the couch after with Hanbin and Niki watching anime and I ate another granola bar this week and I guess everyone came and started watching. We all kept watching for hours until it was time to get ready, I was performing Chamber 5 first, I'm so ready right now.

I think it was cute and we got a lot of compliments, Sunoo teaching Heeseung aegyo worked out for this. We did great now it's time for Flame On. Heeseung then hugged me and told me good luck. I nodded then took a 5 minute break and then changed my clothes and performed.

It felt great but I feel like Hanbin is gonna get eliminated, I don't know but his voice sounded very shaky and cracky so I'm worried. Then I got a compliment saying, "Even though you were inside two groups Nova, and your energy must be drained, you still did excellent well doing these two performance." I said thank you and we walked off, all the boys hugged me, even Daniel hugged me tightly. We all discuss what just happened on the stages and told my concern about Hanbin and when eliminations came around, Hanbin was dropped, IN THE SAME WEEK AS TAKI?!?