Enhypen-Hi ep. 1 pt1.

We all pack up to get on the bus, as we're going to our dorm, I cry silently as I say goodbye to I-land and all the good memories and opportunities it has handed to me

Show Flashback
"The first person who has into I-land is....Jungwon!" "The second, Jake!"
"Heeseung"
"Sunghoon"
"Jay"
"Niki"
"Sunoo"
"The last person to debut, with using a saving card by the producers will be...... Nova!" Nova fell on her knees, crying not only because she got into Enhypen but also she will be loosing two of her best friends. She hugged the two and walked of stage as Sunoo hugged her and put his arm around her. After they performed the final Into the I-land with everyone and after when everyone got of stage, everyone was crying. Everyone was hugging each other and comforting each other. Then Nova stood up on a chair and said, "Everyone listen up, even though we are splitting ways, this isn't the end for us, we will always be friends and also stick together as friends as a family and we will do this together, FIGHTING!!!" "FIGHTING!" Everyone shouted together. *

I looked at Jay as I exited I-land, he grabbed my hand and I took it and smiled as we walked to the van. We sat in the van all making jokes and Jungwon pointed out the fluffy mic which made all of us laugh. We all have been examining the city like we haven't seen it before, which was very comedic to me. We reach the dorms and got out the van and went inside. We analyzed, we had a big T.V. And bunked beds, I took a top bunk of course because I liked having the top bunk. We said we're going to eat and then go to sleep, we then ate chicken and we were so shocked. We kept asking why it's so good, we then just kept on eating until we're full. We then sat in the living room, and we started to watch I-land's first episode. We then saw Sunoo, Jake, and Youngbin being the first group, "Awww you guys were so cute!" I gushed over the boys as they laughed. They kept saying Niki looked like a dumpling as I was thinking how cute Hanbin looked and then it showed me on the T.V. and everyone started talking about how cute I looked. I was saying while walking how this is so big, and it's such a big place with my high pitched voiced. I was so embarrassed as all the boys started to gush over me. We then watched most of the first episode together and then we started to get ready to go to sleep. Jungwon was taking a LONG time in the bathroom as Sunoo, Sunghoon, and I waited outside the bathroom as Sunoo kept calling him out the bathroom. He finally came out the bathroom and he was saying, "Oh I didn't take so long." I mentally facepalmed as he took the whole year inside of the bathroom. We then all went to bed and slept until morning. We all woke up and kept going back to sleep, they woke me and Niki last and I saw Niki then I mimicked Jay by saying to Niki, "Why are you sleeping...naked." And then we all laughed as Jay rolled his eyes, some of the boys ate cereal and all I remember is cereal I think someone ate bread but we all rushed out of the house into the van. Today was our first day of work with I cringed at sounds of it, half of the boys slept more while the others in the other car just talked together. We then got out and started to practice....