The KBS Performance

I was kinda nervous to go on stage, as so many people were mad at us at the moment so I was so nervous to perform

I was kinda nervous to go on stage, as so many people were mad at us at the moment so I was so nervous to perform. Then Kangmin came and hugged me and comfort me. He said everything was going to be okay, I kinda have a very SMALL crush on him but that's probably because we've been working so close together. I then smiled at him and walked to get water when I heard Niki talking and I got scared because none of Enhypen should be here. "Uhhh guys?" I said confused. They said hey then Jay said, "We've come to support you." Heeseung then said, "You've been getting a lot of backlash lately." Sunghoon then said, "And we just feel like you need support." I then started to tear up and hugged all of them. "You guys are the best!" I then went to go get seats as I fixed my makeup. My outfit looked great, I felt like this was going to be a good performance if I don't mess up.

 My outfit looked great, I felt like this was going to be a good performance if I don't mess up

I then started to walk backstage and I breathed in and out. I was pretty nervous but didn't let that get to me during this performance as we first danced to Given-Taken.

(Let's just pretend it was just the two of them on the stage.)

There was a part where Kangmin had to lift me and for stability I wrapped my arms around his neck. He then looked up at me as I looked down. My heart started to race- WHY IS HE SO CUTE?! He then put me down as we still stare at each other until the song changed.

(Again let's just imagine just the two of them were in the stage.)

When finished I was so proud of myself and Kangmin and we both went back stage and I already saw Enhypen backstage. They all looked at me and slyly smirked as Jungwon said, "So how's you and your boyfriend?" I then blushed and I said, "What boyfriend?!? He's not my boyfriend." Jake then spoke up and said, "He never said who." Then I replied, "I just assumed." Then Niki said, "He looks like your boyfriend." I respond, "He's not my boyfriend." Then Sunoo said, "He seems like your boyfriend." Then I squealed, "He's not my boyfriend!" while running away when I saw Kangmin standing infront of my dressing room door. I then looked at him and smiled, he then lifted his head and looked at me. He smiled at me then said, "So...I know we haven't known each other in person for so long, but I want to get to know you, we seemed to have a connection and I'm not sure if you felt it but I did, so I was wonder if we could date, I MEAN WE DON'T HAVE TO HAVE TITLES YET AND EVERYTHING AND..." I then cut him off saying, "If you keep talking I won't say yes." He stopped talking and he smiled. I then said yes while nodding and we hugged each other then I heard multiple of guys screaming and the two of us looked at each other in shocked as we turned around to our surprise our groups. Minchan then said welcome to the family which made Kangmin blushed. I then told Minchan we were already family as the two of them had Chan in their names and then we all laughed. I'm not sure if me and Kangmin will stay together because we'll be busy, but I guess it's also good to try something new.

(BTW, this took place after the Soompi Article but the groups haven't seen the article yet.)