A DEAL

"I already tried"  I mumble

"What's your name?" The green haired boy asks. He fiddles with the ring in his finger, is he engaged?

"Eijiro, Kirishima," I say.

"I'm Izuku Midoirya"

Deku?
———————————————
"Eijiro!!!!!!" Katsuki yells. I giggle from my spot behind the tree

"Where the hell is that stupid dragon!?" He pauses his yelling briefly.

"Oi dumbass!" he pops up to the side of me.

"Hey Katsuki!" I cheer. I tackle my boyfriend to the ground.

"Dumbass" he leans in to kiss me.

"Meh, you love me" I laugh while kissing him back.

"Wings are out, tuck them in before someone sees!" He says frantically. Crap. I quickly tuck in my large red wings into my back.

"Sorry" I mumble.

"It's ok, just be careful please, let time someone saw you-"

"Katsuki" I say sternly. I ended up with this scar above my eye and a world of hurt.

"Let's get a move on, the others should be here soon," Katsuki says. He jumps up then helps me off the ground. Three figures appear in the distance.

"Hey guys!!!" I cheer. The three idiots run the rest of the way here.

"Glad to see you lot haven't been arrested yet"Denki laughs.

"Few close calls but we're good," Katsuki says. He and Denki grab wrists while Sero, Mina and I hug.

"Ok let's go over the plan" Katsuki says, he displays a map of the local road that leads to the castle.

"Since the royal wedding is happening in a few days, nobles are coming in and out non-stop," katsuki points at the only road leading to the castle.

"if we block off this road we'll have an opportunity to snag some cash, then we can get out of this place" 

"What if we get caught?" Mina asks.

"Then the others will come back, no one left behind," Denki says.

"Hey katsuki" Sero nudges him

"I heard from a little birdy that you know the future king consort" NOO we don't talk about that. Never ever ever mention Deku.

"So what if I did, I don't know him anymore so what does it matter?" Katsuki scoffs. He starts to pack up a bag of emergency supplies

"No one outside the castle has even seen the guy until today, at least tell us what he looks like"

"He has stupid green hair, and looks like a idiotic weakling who was easy to sell off"

"Damn Katsuki," Sero laughs.

I know the truth, Katsuki couldn't get enough money for the both of them after Deku's dad passed away so he pretended to sell off Deku when really he was just making sure that he could get clean food and water. As the prince's servant he had meals and fresh water for free. Katsuki checks on him sometimes but other than that, Deku still thinks he was sold off.

"He's obviously doing better than us right now" Mina laughs

"Marrying the king, castle, riches,"

"Poison, threats, being used against the king" Katsuki says under his breath.

"Come on let's go" we split up.

I go to my spot, up in the trees, using my claws to climb. Being part dragon comes in handy. I never knew my parents, Katuski's mother found me when I was an egg. I was born a dragon but I can shift back and forth between human and dragon, dragons age faster. If I focus enough I can use dragon traits as a human, like my claws. But I can lose control if I get emotional.