MAGIC

Todoroki pov

After Eijiro and Katsuki leave the room I hold Izuku close to my chest. I'm never letting go. I'm never giving up. I'll be with him forever.

"Shoto, thank you," he says against my neck. His warm breath contradicts the cool tears.

"Do you want to tell me what happened after katsuki and I passed out, maybe talking about it will make you feel better" I suggest. I need to know how I'm killing the king.

"Y-yeah" he starts.

"He threatened me, then u-undressed me, if I did something he didn't like he would hurt me," bastard!!

"t-then he moved me to the bedroom after he f-finished twice, he kept going, really rough and hard,"

I'll kill him. Izuku hates roughness in the bedroom, he likes it more gentle and caring. When Izuku is giving he likes it rough because he's not the one that has to deal with a sore back(///////////)

"I couldn't really move by the end and he just kept going, eventually I gave him what he wanted, a reaction"

My first instinct is to get jealous, jealous that someone else made Izuku feel like that. Even if it was just on a physical level. Then I think about him, what does he need. What can I do to help Izuku?

"What do you need me to do?" I ask.

"Don't let go" he whispers, grabbing my hand

"When the time comes, don't let go" this is about the future isn't it?

"Izuku, in the future, do I die?" I ask. His hand starts to shake slightly

"In short, there's a war coming, we win but the cost...." he trails off.

"It's hard to explain"

"That's ok, I don't need to know" no one can change the future. If I die, I'm ok with it.

"Shoto, I'm serious," Izuku says.

"I promise, I won't let go," I say, a loud throat-clearing noise can be heard from the doorway

"Let's go practice some magic," denki says.

"I'm the most experienced and it'll make you feel better," he says.

"And you're one breakdown away from letting all of your shit out on us" he walks over and reaches a hand down to both Izuku and me.

"Haven't got all day!!" He grabs my wrist and pulls me up. Izuku reluctantly follows.

We head to a clearing in the woods where the dragons and katsuki are already gathered.

"Deku, you're out of bed already?" Eijiro asks.

"I can't sit around doing nothing," he mumbles. Aka his magic is going haywire.

"Ok, Eijiro is more earth-based, I'm more heat-based and I don't know what tetsutetsu is" denki says. I don't know what he's saying.

"I'm earth as well," the silver dragon says.

"Katsuki can train with me, shoto should go with tetsutetsu, Deku should go with Eijiro" ....I have to go with the crazy guy?

"Meet back in at noon," Kat says. I follow tetsutetsu out by some trees

"So you have healing abilities, let's see 'em," he says, clapping his hands together.

"You're not hurt," I say

"Oh yeah," he rubs his palm on a jagged rock. Why do people feel the need to self-harm just to see my magic?