DREAMSHADE

Midoriya's pov

"How are you feeling?" Eijiro asks while sitting down next to the mar I'm on. Pain courses through my entire body. It's definitely more than a broken leg.

"I'll be fine once we get back to the castle" it's been ten days since we were taken. I'm dying. I'm gonna die. I'm never gonna see Shoto again.

"Come on, we're meeting with the buyer now," Hitoshi says while lifting me off the ground.

I wince when my foot grazes the ground. Hitoshi walks us outside the tent, a group of people in masks are gathered outside.

"These the guys?" One asks.

"Yeah, Izuku Midoriya and Eijiro Kirishima," Shota says. The lead guy passes him an envelope, probably with the money.

"The king's fiancé is of no use to us if he's dead," he says while looking me up and down. I'm sure i look like crap.

"We can't figure out what's wrong with him, it started as a broken leg but now..."

"I thought the sleeping cats were supposed to be smart, it's magic"

What?

"We can keep him alive 'till we meet with the king but who's to say what shape he'll be in"

"Izuku, Eijiro listen," Hitoshi whispers while the adults talk.

"You guys know denki right?" Denki?

"You're the purple-haired sex god!" Eijiro exclaims softly. I'm lost.

"I didn't know that you were Denki's friends, sorry, see that clearing" he points to some trees in the distance

"Yeah," Eijiro says.

"The squad is waiting there, I'll distract the adults, Eijiro take Izuku and run, I'll be at the camp once I shake them loose." What about his family?

"Hitoshi, don't, your dads" I mumble.

"My dads can take care of themselves, so can I" ok...

"Ready?" He whispers 

"On three" Eijiro switches positions with Hitoshi so he's the one holding me.

"One" here we go.

"Two" alright....

"THREE!!!"

Eijiro takes off running. I look behind to see the sleeping cats and the others in the middle of a sword fight.

"EIJIRO!!" Mina pokes her head out of the bush.

"Hey, guys" he pants. The other two poke their heads out as well. We-by we I mean Eijiro basically dragged me-run through the forest, at least two miles, before settling at a camp.

"What the hell happened to him?" Hanta asks while helping me lay down.

"Magic, we need a cure" Eijiro explains.

"We need to keep moving," Denki says.

"The king's army is everywhere, they're being all stab first ask questions later" Shoto...

"The kingdom is two miles east, we'll be there by nightfall," Mina says.

They pick me back up and we start running again. A group of knights is riding on horseback on the path.

"Hey!! We found the King's fiancé," Denki yells. A white stallion gallops towards us, carrying a certain red and white-haired man.

"Izuku!" He jumps down and runs to me.

"Hey, Shoto" I mumble. He takes me into his arms as we sink to the ground.

"I'm sorry" our foreheads press together.

"Don't be, I'll be fine"

"No, he won't, we need to find a cure now!" Eijiro interjects.

"A cure!? For what?!"

Todoroki's pov

Izuku feels weightless in my arms, he hasn't been eating. He can barely stay upright on the horse. No one really knows what's wrong with him, Eijiro said something about magic but my emotions are in overdrive and I can't think right now. Katsuki is the only one in the kingdom that we can trust that knows about magic.

Izuku's dad had magic. I didn't even know that his dad died. What other things has Izuku kept from me? Does he have magic as well? Do I even know Izuku as well as I thought? Who were the people he was with when he and katsuki were children? I don't even know him anymore...

"Katsuki's group is just up ahead," I say while we ride.

"Shoto" Izuku mumbles in his sleep. I pull the cloak up to cover his exposed neck.

"Hold on Izuku" I whisper.

Please be alright.

"Oi icy hot!!!" Katsuki yells while riding up to us. Eijiro jumps off his horse and runs to the loud blonde. Katsuki dismounts from his own stead, they share a long passionate kiss. Eijiro whispers something in Katsuki's ear, he looks over at us.

"Deku!" He exclaims

"He needs help," I say. I slowly get off the horse, making sure that Izuku is comfortable.

"What happened?" He asks while we lay Izuku out on a cloak one of the knights had.

"It started as a broken leg but now..." Eijiro trails off.

Please be ok.

"Shit" katsuki curses under his breath.

"It's Dreamshade" what is Dreamshade?

"It's a poison spell, no one has ever survived" katsuki's words echo in my mind.

No

One

Has

Ever

Survived

"He's gonna die?"

"Dreamshade right?" Eijiro asks while looking at the ground

"I know a cure"