DRAGONS

Todoroki's pov

~One week after katsuki was taken~

I'm awakened by a loud scream coming from Izuku. I jump awake and immediately go to comfort him, this has been happening since we made it back without Katsuki.

We've received word from the neighboring kingdom that they're holding him hostage until we come to visit. We can't leave the kingdom right now though, things are a mess since the copy destroyed everything. All our trade agreements need to be redone. Not to mention izuku's nightmares.

"Was it the nightmare again?" I ask while rubbing circles around his back as he tries to calm down

"Mhm," he nods.

"Let me know when you're ready to talk" I mumble. Every night it's the same thing. Izuku wakes up from a nightmare then he doesn't go back to sleep. I'm worried.

"Shoto, I'm sorry," he says, laying back down on my chest, I run my fingers through his emerald green hair and watch the slow rise and fall of his chest.

"Don't be sorry, it's alright, you've been through a lot" I whisper.

"No, tonight it was different," Izuku whispers.

"It was a mixture of visions, just horrible visions" he shivers.

"I'll have the physician look at you in the morning," I say

"Alright"

I fall back asleep and wake up to Izuku folding our laundry. I slowly sit up and take in my surroundings.

"Good morning," Izuku says.

"Did you go back to sleep?" I ask. I know I'm nagging but I'm just worried.

"No" at least he's honest.

"Before you ask I already sent for the physician, she's on her way up" he laughs while handing me a shirt.

I slip on the white dress shirt then stand up and walk to Izuku. I pull him in by his slim waist and bend down to kiss his soft lips.

"Someone's feeling good this morning," izuku says against my mouth.

"Just taking in all that I can" the doors open swiftly and the

physician walks in. She looks at us like a deer in front of a runaway cart. Uhhh

"I'll come back later"

"No no that's fine," I say, frantically stepping away from Izuku. After Izuku tells the physician what happened she looks down at her palms.

"Have either of you heard of a seer?" she asks.

"That's a type of magic," Izuku says.

"They can tell the future but it's extremely rare" ...I have a bad feeling...

"These nightmares you have, have any of them come to pass?" Izuku stays quiet and I look down at him. He didn't tell me that the things in his nightmares were actually coming true?

"Izuku?"

"Almost all of them start with something that comes true," he whispers

"Almost everyone close to you has developed magic, they can't just do that because of your magical blood" ...no.

"S-so you think I am a seer?"

"Yes but we need to be sure before we make any decisions which means it's time to go back to sleep," she says, pulling out a vial

"This is a powerful sedative, it'll put you to a sleep deep enough for a full vision to form"

"These visions are enough to wake Izuku up at night screaming, is the best idea to force him to endure more?" I ask