SNAKES

Kirishima's pov

"You know a cure," Shoto asks.

"Well, I know of a cure" I don't know where it is. Or even if it still exists

"And one person has survived before" the others looks confused

"Me"

It was horrible. The worst pain I've ever felt. Dreamshade. And deku is suffering through it right now.

"Eijiro, you never told me-"

"I didn't want you to worry" I cut Katsuki off.

"But there's a cure right?" The king asks frantically.

"The people I used some kind of plant," I explain.

"they wanted to test out how much poison a dragon could take but didn't want me to die"

switching between dragon and human to burn off the poison was exhausting. Not to mention that it was a small room, my wings still haven't recovered fully.

"Where is it?" Shoto asks.

"North forest, I think," I say.

"I don't know for sure, they already gave me the poison, by the time we reached the cure I was out"

"We won't make it in time"

"I could magic it here" Denki mumbles.

Magic. Denki never talks about it but he has it. The gift to practice

magic. He only uses it in dire situations. Like this one.

"Who here all knows magic?!" The king exclaims. Denki raises his hand along with katsuki. Katsuki doesn't have the gift but he knows the execution.

"Holy crap," Shoto says breathlessly. Denki whispers something then holds out his hand. A small purple root appears in his palm.

"That's it"

"Here," Denki hands the root to Katsuki. Now we just need to get him to eat it.

"Deku" Katsuki shakes him lightly.

"Izuku, wake up!!" Shoto yells. Talk about a delicate touch....

"I'm up," Deku's eyes open, he looks up at the king.

"eat this" Katsuki shoves the root in Deku's mouth. Be nice....He coughs a bit but swallows.

"What did you give me?"

"A cure," I say.

"Cool," Deku mumbles. He leans into Shoto's arms.

"I'm gonna go back to bed" he sighs, his eyes slip shut as small snores come from his relaxed mouth.

"Let's go home"

Define home.

"We don't have a home" Mina mumbles. The people from the sleeping cats will track us down.

"Let's go guys" katsuki stands up.

"Take this back, I'm not a knight" he hands his cloak back to the king.

"You could be, all of you could be knights," Shoto says.

"Really, a dragon, as a knight" I laugh.

"I'm serious! All five of you could be the first common knights!" He says.

"It has great health care~"

"One condition," Katsuki says.

"you pay all expenses for my wedding" i- What?

"That is if he says yes"