RAID

Bakugou's pov

When icy hot and I wake up Deku is gone. All that remains is his and the king's discarded clothing. Something bad happened in there and I'm not sure Shoto likes what it looks like.

"Katsuki what if he was-"

"He wasn't, maybe they just changed clothes or it was planted or-" I get cut off by more freaking out from icy hot.

"Those are his trousers, he took them off at some point last night, why?!" He panics.

"I don't know but we can't assume the worst, we just gotta hope for the best"

"What if it was Eijiro, what would you be doing" something in me snaps. I push icy hot against the wall, pinning him to it with my arm over his chest.

"Don't act like I don't know what you're going through" I growl

"Release me now" he orders, I let him go reluctantly.

"AYO KATSUKI, SHOTO, YOU IN HERE" Eijiro?!

"Yeah, we're here!!"

"CLEAR THE DOOR" he yells before the door flies off its hinges. Eijiro and tetsutetsu break-in

"Kat you won't guess who I met!!!!" He squeals. Instead of listening to him I lunge and wrap my arms around his torso

"YO WHAT THE FUCK IS UP! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU AND MY BRO WERE SO TIGHT" tetsutetsu laughs while punching my shoulder. Oh my god, there's two of them.

"Let's go" Shoto storms out of the cell.

"Katsuki get your magic up and running again"

"Don't order me around icy hot" I grunt while following him out. Some of the locations pop into my head but they fizzle out of my head just as quickly as they came.

"He's in the royal bedroom," I say. Shit...

"You were saying?" Icy hot growls. We storm upstairs, taking out some knights as we go, this place is really crappy.

"In here," I say.

"Get ready for a runner," Tetsutetsu says, he and Eijiro get ready to blow open the door while i get ready to throw some explosions.

"Ready, go!" Icy hot says.

Eijiro and tetsutetsu push open the doors. Icy hot and I storm into the room, Deku is tied up to the bed only in his boxers and a light shirt, holy shit icy hot was right. The king is nowhere to be found

"Izuku!" icy hot exclaims, untying the unconscious green head.

"Be careful around his hips, back, and neck" tetsutetsu instructs. What?

"What? I've dealt with the king I know what he likes to do" he shrugs. Deku,...

"When he wakes up he'll be scared, we need to get him to safety before the king realizes he's gone," I say.

"Blankets, get him as covered as possible" we grab a blanket and lay it over Deku once he's in icy hot's arms.

"Katsuki, get the pearls, I'll take him to the castle then come back here" nope

"No, we're not running, Deku won't be safe till we best this guy," I say

"Then let's get to where the squad is staying," Eijiro says. I summon four pearls than give them to everyone

"Ready? Go" I throw down mine, as do the others then stomp down.

To the squad

The world changes and the squad is standing in front of me