GLAMOUR

Todoroki's pov

Katsuki led us all the way to the castle, without a map, and without any hiccups along the way. It was the perfect route. And it was magic.

"How are you doing this?" I exclaim

"I've been doing it the whole time you're just paying more attention to it now that we know it's not just tracking" katsuki scoffs.

"Babe, it's fine magic is something to be proud of"

Katsuki has something more that I don't have. Izuku is smart, Eijiro is a dragon, Dabi knows magic, katsuki is amazing and I'm just me.

I don't contribute anything to the group. At all. I'm literally just here because I have no other way home.

"Where is the door?" Dabi asks. Katsuki reluctantly points to the large gate.

"Good boy" Dabi ruffles his blonde hair.

"Shut the fuck up" katsuki growls.

"Be nice, he's helping" Eijiro says, katsuki pouts

"I wouldn't need help if you didn't tell me I had magic in the first place"

True...

"Then you probably would've ended up sensory overloading your brain and dying" Uh-

"Now is when you thank me" Dabi whispers mockingly

"Thank you Dabi" Eijiro starts then Katsuki joins in, rolling his eyes.

"How much longer"

"34 minutes 42 seconds 2 milliseconds..." katsuki trails off.

"You're getting stronger and it's barely been an hour"

I feel outnumbered. I don't do anything. I was killed and then came back, that's it. There's nothing else I can do. I haven't done anything at all, to begin with.

"How do we get inside," I ask when we reach the gate.

"Ever do a magical transportation?" Dabi says

"Yeah, but how are you gonna do that with all of us?"

"Well, katsuki can get a pearl to appear if you describe it to him and I can transport whoever is left" Dabi explains.

The pearl

"It's small, round, pearl-like" I try to describe it but it's not working.

"Ok, I got it," Katsuki says. We all watch as two opal objects appear in his palm.

"Thanks, Shoto, we'll meet you both inside, think of a room in the tallest turret" Dabi and Eijiro disappear in a puff of purple-blue smoke.

"How does this work?" katsuki asks while dismounting.

"Set it on the ground then stomp on it while thinking of where you want to go," I say, dismounting and tying the horses together.

"Ready?"

"Yeah let's go, see ya there" I throw down the pearl then stomp down on it.

Take me to the room in the tallest turret

Snippets of dialogue start flooding in like it did when I transported back to the land of the living.

"When I'm done you won't even remember your own true love's name"

"I'm not angry just dissatisfied, nevermind, I'm angry"

"no love no joy but unbridled rage"

The world comes back into focus in a large room, a canopy bed in the middle of the room with a certain redhead tied to the post